Black out

Nobody's POV.

As the lab came closer and closer.
Rocky started to panic and his heartbeat increased
But then the lab's calming voice said: "dont be scawed, i wont do you any harm".
Rocky started to calm down and then the mysterious lab said: "my name is Zuma, what is youw name"
Then rocky anwered: "m-my name is R-rocky" he stammered.
Then Zuma asked him alot of questions:
"Whewe awe you pawents" "whewe is youw home" "why awe thewe scwatches all over youw face"
Rocky panicked again as he started to tear up while he said: "i-i dont have parents".
Then Zuma asked him with concern:
"whewe do you live then" he said when he saw his teary eyes.
Rocky answered: "I-i dont want to talk a-about it"
Then Zuma noiticed that Rocky was weak and thin and started shakeing
Then he asked Rocky: "Awen't you stawving?" "Look at you youw way to thin to be healty!"
and then Rocky suddenly passed out.

Rocky's POV.

when i woke up i opened my eyes when i noticed i was in a strange building, when suddenly a very big headache reminded me what had happened
I was wondering for how long I was out for.
I wanted to get up and run but i had no energy to do anything, I was so exhausted from yesterday.
Then i remembered Zuma:

(he is so cute with his beautiful eyes. Wait what the heck Rocky what was that?! Wait this cant be, i cant be in love with...)

Nobody's POV.

Rocky's thoughts where interupted by a (what seemed like) 10 year old boy
As he walked to Rocky saying calmly: "hey your awake, you where out cold for a whole week! When you blacked out Zuma told us right away and we brought you here

Rocky was speechless, no one had been so kind to him ever since he was a stray dog.
he had a hard past and a bad experience with humans, they mistreated him but this boy was so concerned about him
He thought confused but relieved.

Then the boy got him a bowl of dog food.
he couldn't believe his eyes. For years he only had to eat garbage and wild berries but now he had real dog food Rocky asked shyly: "i-is this for me?"
the boy laughed: "yes, eat up" then the other pups came in with curiosity then the boy said: "oh almost forgot, we haven't had a chance to introduce each other, I'm Ryder leader of the PAW Patrol, this is Chase he's our police dog, this is Skye our pup in the air, and then we have Marshall our firefighter pup and first aid pup, and finally Zuma our water pup ". when he finished they all said hello. Then Rocky said nervously: h-hi im R-Rocky, he said stuttering, then a nurse came in and suggested they all to go home when Zuma then asked: Wyder can I stay hewe with Wocky? "Ryder looked at the Doctor and she smiled and said that was okay. Then Rocky felt himself blushing As red as fire. Then he looked at Zuma who also was blushing.

He said to himself:"Oh my god he is so cute, why cant i stop thinking about him? But wait was he... blushing to?!
What the heck am i saying im a male and he is a male this cant be... i cant have feelings for him.... right? Maybe its just that im nervous, yeah thats it..
I think.

That was chapter 2 so far i hope you enjoyed (not that anyone reads this but welp still) stay tuned for chapter 3!!! Byeeeee :3