Chapter 17

I woke up in Taylor's arms, I tried to get out of his grip, but it was impossible, I didn't want to him up, but I had no choice, decided to wake him up. I tickled him but he wouldn't wake up so I kissed his lips and he kissed back a few minutes later, babe I say I'm gonna take a shower, can you make something for breakfast for us, then we can pick Pay up. Sure babe Taylor replies. I give him a quick peck, then go to my drawers and grab a black bandeau and my white shorts, then I walk to the walk in closet and grab my white crop top that has daisy's on it. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed two towels out of the bathroom closet. I turned on the water and slipped out of my pajamas and hopped in the shower, I washed my hair and body and shaved, then I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my hair in a towel and wrapped the other one around my body . I pulled out my hair dryer and plugged it in and plugged in my straighter. I slipped into my outfit and walked back into my room and grabbed my daisy necklace and daisy flower crown. I walked back into the bathroom and took my hair out of the towel and brushed it and blow dried it then straightened it. I put my necklace on and then my flower crown. I put a hair thing on my wrist just in case I want it. I grab my phone off my charger and grab my black vans and skip them on and run downstairs, Taylor made pancakes! When he sees me he said wow you look beautiful! I said did I not look beautiful yesterday? He said you look beautiful everyday! I smiled and kissed his cheek then he finished eating and said he was gonna get ready I said ok and finished eating and cleaned up. I cleaned up some of Pay's toys that were on the floor and put them in her room, then I grabbed her extra diaper bag, it's white with a daisy, so it goes with my outfit perfectly! I grabbed a little white onesie that had a daisy on it and a little white skirt, I grabbed her diapers, a pair of pajamas, her pink ones that said Mommy's Angel, and little pink shorts to match. I grabbed a jacket to just in case. I grabbed her bottles and extra to go formula. I also grabbed a white pacifier with a daisy on it and a pink one with angel wings to match the pajamas. I grab a pair of black baby vans so we are like twinning today! I also grab a little flower crown I bought, it looks like mine but for babies! Once I was done packing her stuff, Taylor came out wearing a white Hollister shirt and kaki shorts, and black vans. Ready to go I ask him. Yup he says I grab his hand and pull him to my Range Rover, it's white, same model as Taylor's just white. I drive to my moms house.