"Thank you." She picked up the fork and started eating. I blink my eyes and make a mental picture of this in my mind. I wish I could take a picture of this memory. Didn't know how many nights I had dreamt of this happening. I looked away when she looked up, taking me off guard.

"Brad― Why didn't you come home to visit us? I mean, after Vincent moved to London you guys never came home," she asked,

I didn't answer her question, I just ate my food. I'm too nervous to speak a word. She asked me questions about what I was doing now and where I live.

"Oh, so the gym is nearby?"

"Yes."

"This neighbourhood is close to my dormitory. Most of the students from my college live here in the apartments," she said and I nod my head.

"Do you walk home?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Cool."

"That might be the reason why we are both crossing paths. We live close and we are bound to bump into each other." I look at her face, there's a glow on her face and her eyes are twinkling with happiness. 'Is that happiness caused by talking to me?'

"Do you know where my college is?"

"No."

"I live in Santa Cruise Street and my college is on block number 6."

"Okay."

"But do you know which college I'm at?" She asks and I try to hold back my answer.

"St Francis university. I'm doing my bachelors in computer sciences but I'm not interested in the course. So I do photography as my side job." I nod my head. I already know about this as Vincent kept me updated about Ava's life.

"You know right how much I loved photography and editing of videos and photos..." Doesn't her mouth hurt from all the talking?

"I met Caleb and Axel last summer when I went home. Oh, I didn't tell you, right? I go home every weekend..."

"You know mum and dad how they are. Now that Vincent is away, they are lonely without us. Sometimes they are stressed about it and wish for everything to be good. You should definitely come home! Mum would be crying in happiness after seeing you..."

She blinked her eyes and sat up straight, "they didn't tell me, but I know. They miss you more than they miss Vincent."

Was she always talkative? I don't remember Caleb and Axel saying her being talkative... Ah... Maybe they didn't tell because they are talkative as well. How did she become so talkative with me? But I like it though... It's weird sitting here and hearing her speak. It feels surreal, but yeah...

She tucked her hair behind her ear and my gaze followed her action. I looked away and inhaled deeply before exhaling. I looked out of the window, the rain was pouring down heavily. I pulled my phone out.

"I will check for cabs." The smile faded and she stopped talking. Her face became pouted and my brows slightly frowned in confusion. I look at the phone screen and check for cabs.

"Cabs aren't available." I glanced at her. "There might be a storm."

"Ohh," her voice sounded low.

"We will wait for some time, then we will think of something." She nodded her head as it was the only option left. If my apartment was in a good neighbourhood and in good condition, I wouldn't mind taking her to my apartment.

Knowing the condition of my apartment. I would rather stay in this cafe with her. Ava had never lived in a place like mine. I don't want her to see anything that isn't good. The silence was awkward and she wasn't talking about anything and kept looking out of the window.