"Let me watch the inside-out trailer," I said.

"You haven't watched the trailer? Didn't I share the trailer on my Instagram?" Julian asked. Poppy rolled her eyes.

"Julian, honey. We don't really check what you post all the time," Poppy replied.

"I don't post all the time, unlike you," Julian said. Poppy was going to say something but Max stopped her.

"Don't, the professor is looking at us."

"I will not leave you," Poppy said to Julian, and Julian pushed his tongue out.

"Julian... What's this bro," Max said. Max is fed up with Ron and Julian fighting with Poppy all the time. I chuckled, knowing Ron and Julian just like to pull Poppy's leg.

"Okay."

"Hmm, minions is good," I said.

"What did you choose?" Julian asked Max.

"Ant-man."

"I vote for Ant man," Poppy said.

" The majority is for Ant-man. So we will go to Ant-man," Max said.

"What about Auden?" Julian asked and that's when it clicked in Lola's mind. She was busy writing the notes.

"Where is Auden?" Lola asked.

"Your boyfriend is sleeping here on the floor," Julian answered.

"Ugh, get him up when the class ends," she says, turning her gaze back to the board.

I stop myself from laughing, we do have so much space for walking. A person can easily sleep on the floor without getting caught. If Auden felt sleepy he would get back and lie down on the ground without caring about the dust. He then uses his bag as his pillow.

"Maybe I should try sleeping on the floor once," Max said. I look at Auden who is in deep sleep with his mouth open.

Lola, Max and Poppy sat in the front as they got their seats there. While, Ron, Julian, Auden and I sat behind them. Julian started making small paper balls and started targeting Auden's mouth.

"Julian stop throwing papers at my boyfriend's mouth. I will kick your ass once the class ends," Lola warned in a low voice.

*

"Hey don't mess with my hair," Lola said as Ron pulled her hair for fun.

"Your hair looks funny today. Why is it like that?" Ron asks, pulling her hair.

I laughed, looking at her hair. Lola tried some new gel that she got from a saloon. She decided to use the gel to curl her hair. But the gel wasn't good and it ended up worsening the hairstyle.

"I curled it, idiot," she says, beating his hand away.

"Curls? Do they look like curls to you?" He joked.

"Auden, Ron is irritating me. Tell him to stop playing with my hair."

"Stop irritating my girlfriend," Auden said. "I just want to stand in peace."

"Why do you complain about everything to him?" Ron asked Lola.

"Because he is my boyfriend," Lola replied.

"So? You have to complain about everything?" Lola looked at him weirdly.

"His my boyfriend duh. I like to tell him if you are irritating me. Now you are irritating me so much..." Lola said, pushing Ron's arm away from her shoulder.

"You are so clingy," Ron pointed out, and Lola rolled her eyes.

"Auden doesn't have any problem with me being clingy."