•Chapter 4

Forever & Always Right?
"You broke girl code."
Episode 1; Chapter 4

The next day at school, no one expected what had happened last night

The next day at school, no one expected what had happened last night. But it was Liberty High and words travel as fast as a wildfire. So when Ashley's phone went off during first period, she didn't think anything of it. She looked at her phone and saw a text from Justin. She opened the text and saw it was a picture of Hannah Baker going down a slide, and you could see underneath her skirt. Ashley laughed and locked her phone. Even though Hannah and her have been friends for half a month already, she had betrayed Ashley's trust. Not only by lying to her but for breaking girl code too and everyone knew that Ashley takes girl code to a whole other level.
——————————————————————————

After first period, Ashley decided to go find her friends. She found her group of friends near her locker, already waiting for her. She walked up to them and playfully slapped Justin in the face. "You know that was kind of a dick move to do that." Ashley said to him. He rolled his eyes and said "Actually i didn't send it, Bryce did. So bitch at him." Ashley laughed and said "I'm not gonna bitch at anyone Justy. She kinda deserved if you asked me. Sophie and me both told her that you weren't as nice as you seem. But no one listens to me anyways." She then felt arms going around her waist and someone's face nuzzle in her neck. She giggled already knowing it was Monty. She turned around and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Did you see that picture of Hannah Baker? I knew she was easy as fuck." Monty said and laughed out loud. She then punched his arm and said "We haven't even been back together for a day and you're already looking at other girls?" He rolled his eyes and said "Baby you know you're the only one I want." She rolled her eyes knowing he was telling the truth but she just liked to mess with him.

She heard her name being called and saw it was Sophie. Whenever she got closer to them, she noticed how close and lovey dovey, Ashley and Monty were being. She rolled her eyes and said "What is this? Part 452 of you two dating?" Ashley glared at her and said "Shut up Soph. You knew we were gonna get back together anyways." The guys laughed and Bryce put his arm around Sophie and said "What Soph? You're mad that you don't have a boyfriend? I can definitely set you up with one of the guys if that's what you need." Sophie rolled her eyes and threw Bryce's arm off of her and said "No i don't need a boyfriend. I'm doing fine by myself." Bryce laughed and said "Can you believe what that Hannah Baker chick did? I mean geez not even a month here and she already got with Foley?" Ashley looked at Sophie and rolled her eyes and said "Bryce you aren't a girl, so why don't you leave the gossiping to us?" Bryce faked laughed and said "Whatever losers. I got History next so deuces." After he said that him and Zach walked away. Monty looked at Ashley and said "Come on babe, we got Chemistry next." They gave their goodbyes to their friends and made their way to their next class.
———————————————————————————
After second period with Monty, Ashley had English next and she had that class with Hannah. She knew that she would try talking to her and Ashley wasn't gonna listen one bit. Once she got to her class, she looked around and saw that a few other students were already there. She sat in her preferred seat which was placed in the middle of the classroom. She looked to the front of the class and saw Hannah walking in and rolled her eyes. Once Hannah was seated in her seat right on the side of Ashley and she put her head down. Ashley dryly laughed and said "I would ask you what's wrong but i already know. I told you what he was like and you still didn't listen."

Hannah put her head up and looked at Ashley shocked that her friend would talk to her like that and said "Ash. I wish I would've listened. I don't know what to do, everywhere I walk all I hear is "Easy Baker" or "Slide Girl". Help me out Ashley! Can't you tell them something?!" Ashley stared at her blankly and said "I wish I could help you Baker but you broke girl code. Sophie and I both told you that he was off limits cause he was Sophie's ex and you didn't listen. Not only did you break girl code but you lied to me. Really Hannah? 'My mom needs my help, sorry we can't hangout today' Maybe next time you have a dick appointment, make sure you tell a better lie!" Ashley could see the shock on Hannah's face but she didn't have any remorse for what she had said. Everyone at Liberty High knew that Ashley Blake was a ruthless, cold hearted bitch who would tell you truth no matter how much it hurt.

Hannah looked at her so called friend with shock and said "You know Ashley. You're a real bitch." Ashley laughed and said "Tell me something that i don't know." She then turned towards the front of the class and started paying attention to whatever the hell the teacher was saying and blocked Hannah out. Not listening one bit to what others were saying or Hannah's mumbling. She was just waiting to get the hell out of that classroom.

After third period, Ashley started walking to her fourth period when she heard voices. She knew those voices, it was Sophie and Jeff talking about something or mainly arguing about something. She heard Jeff say "Soph. We need to tell her, if we don't tell her and she finds out, it'll ruin her. You know that." She then heard Sophie say "Are you crazy?! Hell no we aren't telling her, she'll go fucking nuts. Jesus it's A-" Ashley decided that she was gonna make her presence known and said "Tell who, what now?" Jeff and Sophie both jumped in shock and both started spurring out words that didn't make sense and Ashley rolled her eyes and said "You two are making no sense and it's giving me a damn headache. So spill and tell me what you're hiding." They both looked at each other and Jeff started to say "Look Ash, we been needing to tell you that w-" Sophie quickly covered Jeff's mouth and said "We've been needing to tell you that we overheard people talking about some shit Hannah was saying about you." Jeff gave Sophie a weird look and went along with it. "Yeah some of the guys were talking about how Hannah was saying that you're a horrible friend." Ashley then laughed and said "I don't care about anything that comes out of Hannah's mouth. She's just mad that I told her the truth and she didn't like it. So she can kiss my ass." They all then heard someone say "Who's kissing my girlfriends ass now?!" Ashley dryly laughed and looked at Monty and said "Hannah Baker. She mad that I told her the truth. I told her that she broke girl code and that i knew she was lying to me yesterday. I also said that the next she has a dick appointment to make sure she can come up with a better lie." Monty chuckled and cupped Ashley's ass and gave it a squeeze. He looked at Ashley's doe eyes, mentally adoring his beautiful girlfriend and said "I love it when you're mean." She giggled and kissed him. The kiss started getting heated and Jeff pushed them apart and said "As much as I'm happy that y'all are back together. I never wanna see that again." The group laughed and went on their way. As they were walking, Ashley made eye contact with Hannah and winked at her. Hannah didn't know if she was being friendly towards her or mentally telling her to watch her back. But all she knew was that she would need to get back on Ashley's good side before things could get worse.
———————————————————————————

•Author's Note•
Hi guys! I know it's been almost a year since i updated this book and i just wanted to say that i'm sorry for keeping you all waiting but i'm slowing but surely gonna start getting back into writing. What do y'all think Sophie and Jeff were talking about? And should I start writing more about Ashley and Monty so y'all can get a better look at their relationship? I'm sorry i'm rambling but i would really appreciate it if y'all drop some ideas in the comments because i really need some🙏🏼