Then someone else reaches for it. You turn to them with your back against the tall shelf.

"Y-Yunho?"

"I thought you needed help so I suggested to Mrs.Song to let me help you. You also forgot the hall pass, you could have been caught."

"Ah right. The hall pass..." Yunho hands you the hall pass. He carries the sheets of paper.

"I will carry this. No woman should have to carry something so heavy."

"Excuse me I'm still independent! I don't you to hurt my pride so hand me half of the sheets." Yunho chuckles and hands you half of the sheet of paper.

The both of you went back to class. Mrs.Song thanked the both of you and lesson went on. The bell rings, you packed your bag and left. Yunho was about to ask something before you left but he couldn't find you. He pouts then leaves to find his friends.

"Hey Fatinah."

"Here I managed to grab you some food before the lines at the counter were so long."

"Well at least Mr.Bang let you out early."

"Yeah but I wanted to stare at him a bit longer...he is dreamy."

"Woah isn't he like what 30?"

"No he told us he is like a year older than us." Fatinah says as she chews on her french fries.

"What? and he is a teacher?"

"I know right! No wonder all the girls are drooling over him. They even stalked him at the gym." Fatinah says.

"That's just weird."

"Well I understand he can't really have relationships with a student cause it has to be professional."

"You aren't wrong there." Then you felt someone staring at you. You looked around and you see yunho staring right at you.

"Hey isn't that the basketball captain? What's his name? Jeong Yunho?"

"Yeah." You say staring back at yunho. You blush and looked away.

"Ayyy no way you like him!"

"Fatinah no, I'm not delusional like his many fangirls across the hallways and levels."

"You may not be delusional but you still can have a crush on him."

"Shut up."

"I get it he is dreamy, tall, the basketball captain and is the most popular boy in the school besides his friends."

"Oh come on I know you have been staring at San for the longest time Fatinah."

"No! I haven't...we just are close...and we talk a lot. He is always so worried about me when I don't eat much." Fatinah blushes.

"Ayy you like him!" You say.

"S-Shut up. You like Yunho too."

"Let's just both admit we have crushes on the both of them."

"Fine, I have a crush on the Choi San."