Chapter 2

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry it's been so long I just haven't been able to get around to writing it and I'm trying to figure out what to write! Well here goes nothing hope y'all enjoy! ************************************************************************************************

I walk through the doors of Daviess County High School and find the same ol same ol. Kids are walking around the halls greeting old friends that they haven't seen all summer. People are laughing and talking and enjoying the first day of school.

That's how it always starts out anyways. By next week everyone will be saying that they hate it here and wanna go home.

I see some of my old friends as I walk down the hallway so I wave and say hi. Then I head on down to my locker.

I pull out my schedule with my locker number and combination on it. My lockers 1455 and my combination is 32-22-16. I put in the combination and start stuffing stuff into my locker.

Out of no where I hear my name being shouted out from the end of the hallway so I turn and look.

There's one of my best friends Cassie standing there waving her arms around like a mad woman. "Alex! Alex!" Everyone's heads snap around to look at her she gives them all a glare and they immediately turn back to what they were doing.

"Ahhhh! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" She screams as she throws her arms around me and squeezes me tightly.

Cassie's a very pretty girl. She's about 5'2" with long fiery red hair and the prettiest skin you've ever seen. She's get these amazing green eyes that make you feel at home and that you could just tell her anything.

She's the overly bubbly type that you can't help but laugh at and love as a friend. She can make me laugh when I'm sad and I know I can tell her anything. But she has a major temper if you get her mad.

"I know! It does feel like forever!" I reply.

"So how was your summer Lex?"

"It was great! You know I love being out in the sun and going boating on the river!" I exclaimed.

"Yea I do! I wish I would've been here this summer to go with you guys!" She said sadly.

"Hey! You were in Australia! So I don't wanna hear anything. You got to be around hot surfer Australian guys all summer!" I yelled at her.

"Haha I know but I missed my best friend!" She said.

"Well you're here now." I said happily.

"Yes I am! And we are going to go to all of the parties this year, I don't care what you say I will tie you up and drag you to them!" She threatened.

See I'm not really the partying type. I would rather just have my group of close friends with me and just hang out. I don't like the big house parties where everyone's drinking and rubbing their sweaty bodies all over each other.

"Cass you know I don't like big parties!" I pouted.

"I know you don't but it's your senior year. You're going whether you like it or not!" She told me.

"Fine! Just because you're my best friend!" I exclaimed.

"Eeeepppp!" She screamed before running towards me and wrapping her arms around me. "We're going to go to the sun fire packs party this Friday! They invited all of the teenagers in the surrounding packs! It's gonna be huge!" She talked excitedly.

"I can't waitttt." I said sarcastically.

********************************

Before I knew it, it was Friday after school and me and Cassie are on our way to my house to get ready for the party. She said she was gonna get me ready all I had to do was stand there.

We walk into my house and I give my mom a kiss and tell her I'm home. We head up to my bedroom and Cassie pushes me into the bathroom and tells me to take a quick shower because she has to get herself ready also.

I hurried up and got out of the shower in 5 minutes. I walked out in my towel and she makes me sit in the chair in front of my vanity but she spins me around so I can't see what I'm gonna look like.

About an hour later she's finished my hair and makeup but I still can't see what I look like until she picks out my outfit.

She decided that I was gonna wear this red shirt that has a deep v-neck in the front and quarter link sleeves and in the back it cris-crosses and shows my back. I'm also gonna wear black skinny jeans some red high heel pumps and a black leather jacket.

She let my hair air dry to its natural waves but curled some of them to enhance the curls a little bit. And she didn't put a lot of make up on me she put some mascara and eyeliner and made a natural looking smokey eye with neutral colors and for the final touch she added bright red lipstick to match the rest of my outfit.

I have to admit I looked pretty damn hot. But then I looked at Cassie and dimmed in comparison to her. Her fiery red hair was pin straight and she had on a short black pencil skirt with a baby blue wide strap tank top tucked in with bright blue pumps on. Her make up was minimal but it made all of her natural features stand out. To say the least she looked gorgeous.

"You ready to go?" She asked me.

"Yea lets get this over with." I said casually. And with that said we headed to the party.