Chapter 3

We pulled up the the house and there were cars everywhere. People were scattered around the front yard and the huge house was lit up with all different kinds of flashing lights. The music was so loud that even as I was standing in the driveway it made my whole body shake.

As we got closer to the house more people were around us. All you could smell was alcohol and sweat. We finally made it to the front door and walked in.

The house was so crowded you had to squeeze between sweaty bodies to get anywhere. We grabbed onto each other and made our way to the dance floor. We were laughing and singing and dancing like crazy. I actually let loose and had some fun.

"I'm going to go get a drink!" I yelled to the Cassie

"Okay I'll be right here!" She hollered back.

I made my way to the kitchen pushing people out of the way and saying excuse me. I finally made it to the kitchen.

The counter tops were filled with alcohol. There was every type of drink you could ever imagine. Me being the lightweight that I am just grabbed a fruity wine cooler. I popped off the top and chugged it. I was so thirsty from dancing and being hot. I finished the drink and sat it down on the counter. And as I started to walk I could already feel the affects of me drinking the wine cooler so quickly.

I started making my way back to the dance floor when I started to get this feeling that someone was watching me. I decided to stop in the middle of the crowd and look around to see if I could see anyone. When I looked around all I could see was people grinding on each other and making out. So I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking.

I walked a little further and I still had that funny feeling. It was very weird. It wasn't a creepy stare but it felt more like someone admiring me. I stopped again in the middle of all of the people.

As I looked around this time I just so happened to look at the upstairs where it looked down over the dance floor and I saw him. I saw those beautiful blue orbs. They were impossible to look away from. He mesmerized me and I didn't even know his name.

Right then it clicked. This man was my mate. My mate. He was mine. We then proceeded to walk towards each other. We didn't take our eyes off of each other the entire time. I finally got to him at the bottom of the stairs.

We didn't do anything we just stared at each other. Taking each other in. Drinking in their presence. Memorizing the lines on each others faces. The way his eyes searched my face and trailed down to the rest of my body.

And then he touched me. He stroked my cheek very gently almost as if I was going to break.

He leaned in so close that I could smell the minty toothpaste on his breath. Which was weird meaning he hadn't drank any. But I didn't care about that. All I cared about was how close he was to me and how nice his body heat felt. I couldn't get enough of him.

"What's your name beautiful?" He asked me in the most sexy masculine voice I had ever heard.

"A-Alex." I finally managed to stutter out. I gulped as he leaned in and drug his nose up my neck inhaling my scent.

"What a beautiful name...Alex." He whispered into my neck.

His lips barely brushed against my neck which caused me to roll my head to the side to give him better access.

He peppered kisses all up and down my neck making me moan in pleasure. He then took my face in his hands and whispered, "Mine." Hungrily right above my lips. And then I felt the electric shock of his lips crashing down onto mine.

********************************

Hey guys! I'm back! I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long I've been so busy with school and getting everything ready for prom!!!! It was amazing I had such a great time with my friends and my boyfriend! But anyways the chapter is kind of short but I really hope you enjoyed it! Please comments if you want me to change something! I love criticism! Thanks! :)