Three

Another chapter for y'all 🤩💞
Alvaro's POV:
            I woke up in a room on the floor next to Ale. I mean I wasn't complaining but I was confused. I got up and shook Alejandro awake.  "Mmm you couldn't wait to kiss me that bad"  I smiled "Ale I'm serious, get up right nowwww" he groaned "Fine."
              I pulled him up and grabbed his hand, he pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back but I quickly pulled away. " Eww Ale you need to brush your teeth you taste like ass" He frowned "Guess who's not getting kisses anymore." He laughed in my face, we stepped out of the empty room to see a staircase. Where could we be? I thought to myself. Wait our new home omg it was beautiful!!! Ale grinned "I could get used to this, this house is really nice I can't believe it's ours!" Woah he read my mind, does that mean he's my soulmate? He waved his hand in front of my face and said "I'm going to get out the bags you look for the others." He threw up his middle finger and grinned, he walked down stairs slowly. Ughhh he was so cute, those dimples of his.
          I walked to the room next to the one I was sleeping in,Mattia and Kairi both sound asleep in the floor as well. Kairi was wearing Mattia's beanie. The two were so cute together they were so close to each other sharing a blanket and pillow.
I quickly closed the door. I know Mattia didn't sleep because he drove us here and Kairi well if he didn't get a good amount of sleep he was an ass hole.  Maybe I'll wake up Kai soon. God dammit they were so cute, I mean just look at them they're literally perfect for eachother.
              I opened the doors looking for the others. All of the upstairs rooms were empty. I decided go down down stairs, I walked to what was going to be the living room. On the floor sat Robby, Mateo, and Roshaun all on there phones. They greeted me and went back to there phones.
Alejandro's POV:  
          I dragged all of our bags to front door, It was really tiring. I walked up stairs and stepped into a room. I looked around and Mattia and Kairi laid there asleep. I wasn't about to wake up Mattia, he hasn't slept good for a long time. He would always go to bed at 5 and woke up at 6. I was happy to see him sleeping.
            I tapped Kairi trying my best to keep Mattia asleep. He groaned but finally sat up. I quickly Dragged him out of the room while covering his mouth so he wouldn't talk. As soon as I closed the door I uncovered his mouth.
                 He frowned " Ale why you do that? Me sleep with me my daddy!" I smiled "Kai Mattia needs to sleep, do you wanna go swimming?" A big smile appeared on his face " Yayyy me go swimming!!" He yelled. I laughed "Shh Mattia's tired" he put his finger in front of his mouth and whispered " Okie shhhhhhhh no wake my daddy"
             We walked down the stairs and moved all of the bags to the living room. I grabbed my swim shorts and set them on the floor. Kairi opened his bag and threw all of his clothes on the floor digging for his swim shorts.
                He found them and started changing in front of all of us. I laughed "Kai go Change in the room while I pick up your mess.  He nodded and ran butt naked up the stairs with his shorts in his hand. I picked up all his clothes and put them in his suitcase.
          We all changed in our swim shorts. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Did I really taste that bad? Ugh Alvaro is so mean to me but he's so damn fine.
Roshaun's POV:
He were all in our swimsuits sitting in the living room. Kairi shouted "I'm hungry let's order food on Uber eats." We all agreed on Chick-Fil-A." We ordered our food and walked to the pool. We sat down at the porch table. We talked until the food arrived. We all grabbed what we ordered and set Mattia's food aside.
We all ate like animals. All of us were super hungry. Robert  and Alvaro argued on who was going to eat Ale's last bite of food. Ale shoved the food in his mouth grinning. Robert and Alvaro got up and chased Ale around the pool. Robert pushed Ale in the pool and Alvaro pushed Robert for pushing Ale causing Alvaro to fall in as well.
I jumped into the ice cold water with Mateo I felt a rush in my body as I swam up for air. Boy did it feel good.
Kairi's POV:
I missed Mattia so Ale told me to go wake him up so I walked up the stairs to the room he was sleeping in. I shook him so he would wake up, "Mattia get up right nowww." He moved but didn't get up.
I sat on his crotch and moved around a bit, he groaned. He sat up and grabbed my waist. I giggled, he wrapped his arms around me and gently kissed my neck. Leaving a few love bites that would be a nice purple color. I let out a small moan "Mm d-daddy" making Mattia suck my neck harder. When he was done My neck was throbbing, he laid me on his stomach and closed his eyes.
I kissed his lips aggressively causing him to open his eyes and kiss me back. I pulled away and pouted "Mattia get up, you can sleep on a chair outside. Pleaseeee," He frowned, I got up as did he. I grabbed his swim shorts, he quickly changed into his swim shorts and we walked outside.
He quickly ate, he held my hand approaching the pool greeting his friends. I stood next to him when Alvaro grabbed my leg. I fell in the water hitting my head and then things went black.
_________________________________
Ty for reading my book 🥺❤️
It would mean a lot if y'all voted, excited to see what happens next?? 🤩 Update soon ✌️