One

Phone:
K: Hey M-Mattia I uh well are you sure about this? B-because it's scary really scary, please I don't know about this
M: Please Baby trust me, I would never do anything to hurt you but if you really aren't okay with this then you don't have to, I'll love you no matter what.
K: I trust you, be here at 9 okay?
M: Okay see you then
*End of Call*
Kairi's POV:
I walked to my door and quickly locked it, this is really happening. I grabbed my suit case and set it on my bed. I threw everything I owned in the suitcase and zipped it up. In my backpack I put my phone, charger, wallet and another important things that didn't fit in the suit case. I sat at my desk and pulled out paper and a pencil, I wrote,
---------------------------
Hey ma,
Don't be sad or scared I'm okay, it's for the best. I'll be sending you letters, I love you so much but it's better this way. Don't look for me, just remember me. Love you, bye
Kairi,
-------------------------
Tears rolled down my face I couldn't help it. Even though I'll be with my baby, I won't see my family. I folded the letter and set it on my empty mattress. I checked the time it was 8:58.
I climbed out through the window with my backpack on. I tried lifting the suitcase but it was to heavy. I left it there and walked to the front porch. I sat down it was dark and windy, Mattia's sweater kept me warm, ughh I love that boy. He pulled up and parked in the driveway. He stepped out of his car and walked up to me. His hair messy and his face well, it was beautiful.
He grabbed my waist and kissed me. His lips were so soft, they tasted like mint and chocolate. His kisses never got old. He broke the kiss and hugged me, he told me "Kairi how are you so beautiful, I'm so lucky. You ready?" In a soft voice. "Yeah I'm ready, I have my suitcase in my room. Can you please get it, it's to heavy." I told him in a muffled voice.
He walked to the window and dragged the heavy suitcase to the car. I walked to the passengers seat and sat down setting my bag down in front of me. He walked to the drivers seat and sat down.
Mattia's POV:
So much was going through my head right now. What if this is a bad idea? What if something happens to Kairi? Kairi noticed my distress, he grabbed my hand gently and said "Don't worry it's going to be okay, let's go." I nodded, I started the car and drove off.

This is my first time writing something, hope it's not that bad. 🦋