Cowboys and Angels

***this is my first story I've ever wrote! I'm kinda scared! Haha but I hope you like it and leave comments and tell me how I'm doin! Thanks!***

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My alarm clock screamed out as I woke up to the sun streaming in my window. My head was still groggy from sleep and when I finally realized that it was my first day of senior year I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to jump in the shower really fast.

When I finally got out 30 minutes later, I like to take long showers, I wiped off the mirror and looked in it.

I have dark hazel eyes, and long blonde hair that falls down to my butt in natural waves. And I also have a dark complexion.

I have a tiny frame and stand at about 5'4". Oh and did I mention that I'm a werewolf!

Yea my whole family is. My dad is actually the alpha of our pack. Our pack is the riverfront pack. I have an older brother and sister. My sister is 25 and my brother is 19.

When I looked down at my phone I realized I had been standing there for 10 minutes. Returning back to getting ready for school I started to do my makeup.

I don't wear much makeup I hate the way it feels on my skin. But I don't really need much anyways. The werewolf race is naturally beautiful.

I just put on some mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss. But today I decided to add some purple eye shadow. It makes the green pop out in my eyes which I love.

Then I brush my teeth and head to my room. I open up the door and shut it behind me as I head to my closet.

I stare at the contents of my closet willing something adorable just to pop out at me. I finally decide on some dark washed skinny jeans rolled up to capris and a Tiffany blue flowy tank top.

I then pick out the Tiffany blue sandals that match my shirt perfectly.

I head back to the bathroom and by the time I look back in the mirror my hair is already dry and in its natural waves.

So I just decide to run my fingers through it a couple of times and go back to my room.

I grab my purse and my phone off my bed and run down the stairs to the kitchen.

My mom and dad are sitting at the breakfast nook drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. As I practically fall into the kitchen from stumbling on the last step my mom and dad look up at me.

They laugh at me and I shoot them a glare before smiling and saying,"good morning!".

My mom smiles back and replies with a good morning of her own.

"Good morning clumsy." My dad laughs, deciding to be stubborn.

I turn around and put my hand over my heart in fake hurt. "Ah! Dad! How could you call me that?"

I fight hard not to laugh at our conversation. "You know that you're clumsy." My dad says with a smile on his face.

"Yes! I realize I seem to be the only clumsy werewolf!" I exclaim exasperated because I really do seem to trip over anything in my path.

My dad just laughs and goes back to reading his paper.

I then proceed to go to the cabinets in search of something to eat for breakfast. I finally find some muffins in one of the cabinets.

When I look over to see what time it was I almost scream in shock because if I don't leave right now I'm going to be late for school.

I quickly jump up and grab a water out of the refrigerator and then grab my purse, phone, and keys off the counter.

I run over to my mom and dad and kiss them both on the cheek saying goodbye. I bound out the door to my car.

I finally reach my 2012 lime green camaro. It's my dream car and my baby. I've never let anyone else drive it.

I climb into my car tossing my stuff to the passenger seat and stuffing my keys into the ignition. My car roars to life and I'm soon speeding down the road to get to school.

I crank up the music when I get to the stop sign at the end of the road. And I start singing at the top of my lungs to "truck yea" by Tim McGraw.

I mange to make the 20 minute drive to school in only 10 minutes. I finally pull into my parking spot and get out ready to face my senior year of high school.

I know not much happened! But I'm just trying to introduce you to the story and working on the basics. Ah! I'm so excited to write this! Please comment and vote! I really wanna know what everyone thinks! And please don't be afraid to say what's on your mind! I enjoy criticism! Again thank you! And enjoy! I will update as soon as possible!