Action!

( I can't apologize enough for how much I've delayed this part so I'll keep it short so you can get to reading. With all the events that have been happening and quarantine it will give me more time to be able to work on my fanfic and so I will update parts on a more frequent interval, again sorry for the wait)

     "What to do, what to do," Satou thought as class began. After her talk with Ayanokouji, she felt very happy because she would get to spend time with him tomorrow. On top of it, she was able to land a blow to her once friend Karuizawa Kei. But in another seat in class D Ayanokouji himself was preparing and planning to get back at Maya and Nagumo for disrupting his and Karuizawa's peace, he would make sure of it. 

     "Nagumo is very bold to use Maya against me, but no matter he is but a simple obstacle that dares to stand against me," Ayanokouji thinks to himself. He was sure he would put an end to whatever Nagumo was planning because no matter what anyone else thought Ayanokouji started to feel happy, or what he thought was happiness, whenever he spent time with Karuizawa. One thing was for sure though is that when he spent time with her he knew he could relax and sometimes even forgot all the things he's had to handle in his life. She was a person he knew he couldn't give up. "Now since I know Maya is not as intelligent as I am it should be easy for me to manipulate her into answering my questions but a maiden can be very unpredictable so I must prepare things ahead of time and I will do so after class."

     Class D goes through their usual classes and after a long day the students are finally released to do whatever they must do. For Karuizawa today so far had not been easy, she had been invited out by her friends to go eat dinner so at least she was thankful she had something to take her mind off the commotion that happened earlier that morning. As she was heading back to the girl's dorms she saw Ayanokouji from a distance and upon inspecting her surroundings it was only him and her. She had the urge to run over to him and ask for reassurance from the current situation, but she knew she could not. It pained her so to watch her boyfriend walk away even farther but she knew she must if she was not to compromise his plans, which she knew he probably was enacting. "Kiyotaka I know you can get us out of this and you will, but to make sure you're not alone in this I will become stronger as a person for you. I know I may not be able to reach the level you are at but if I am to stand beside you I WILL make sure I am not useless," Karuizawa says to herself and with that she steels her resolve and chooses to stay strong. In her mind, her own gears started turning.

     While walking back to the boy's dorms Ayanokouji noticed out of his peripherals, Karuizawa. It looked as if she chose not to approach him which he knew she should not but did happen to also get a glimpse at her face. Ayanokouji continued walking of course but felt a little emotion he had not felt so much before, "Anger I think is what I am feeling" it was a strange feeling making his mind race and causing him to feel hot, however, he knew he must not let his feelings to override his sense of rationality. Now, no matter what he would put a stop to what Nagumo had planned for him and maybe even get rid of him earlier than he planned to so as to pay for messing with him but mostly messing with his girlfriend. "Nagumo, cherish your remaining time here because of your brash actions and choosing to make an enemy out of me I'll make you regret everything you've done."

[At the Keyaki Mall something else was going down]

"Hello, again Ms. Satou nice to meet you again," Nagumo asked to meet Satou once again at Keyaki earlier that morning so that they could further discuss their plans.

"Yeah hello, again Pres."

"Well know if you could indulge me on what did you do to our Ayanokouji?"

"Well... I asked him out on a date that's set for tomorrow Pres, is that to brash?"

"No no quite perfect actually. Nice job Ms. Satou."

"Ok well, what else did you want to do going forward with our plan because I know that's the reason you called me here."

"Actually did you hear Ms. Satou about that virus that they found in China? Quite scary I must say but I hear that the medical staff there are working on a cure for it and they should be done within the next--"

"Cut the small talk Pres! I'm not here to talk about anything else besides getting back Ayanokouji."

"Relax Ms. Satou," Nagumo said with a laugh," the stage in the plan we are at right now is merely meant to test the capabilities of Ayanokouji because I'm sure you could tell that he's hiding his true abilities and intellect, so please do not be so hasty Ms. Satou everything will come in due time."

"Ok then, well is there anything else you want me to do?"

"No there isn't merely go on with your date tomorrow just know that just in case I will be observing from a distance so don't worry about me ok?"

"Ok, I can do that."

"Well, that is all I wanted to talk to you about today Ms. Satou I will contact you again if there is anything I need from you," with that Nagumo took the initiative and left first leaving Satou alone. Taking that as her cue to leave, she left.

[In the girl's dorms]

     Karuizawa was in her room preparing to go out with her friends for dinner later tonight. Earlier she had received a few texts from her friends that they were on their way to Keyaki and she replied saying she would see them soon. For tonight she would once again wear the necklace that her boyfriend got her. "It's funny," she thought, "I can never seem to leave without wearing this thing," with a smile she walks out the door and makes her way to Keyaki Mall. On her way there she passes by the bookstore that she knows Ayanokouji frequents and there he was again,  but as she continued walking she began to see the familiar figure of Shiina Hiyori sitting across from Ayanokouji. As always this managed to get her feeling jealous because why shouldn't she? The girl looked like she was having tons of fun with Ayanokouji while she was just there watching. She too wanted to go over and converse with them but of course, she couldn't just forget about her friends. She knew though that Ayanokouji was just friends with Shiina and nothing more but seeing those two together always made her question that fact. In her mind though, she couldn't deny that Shiina and Ayankouji, if they dated, would be a cute couple. "HAH too bad for Shiina Kiyotaka is mine," Karuizawa says confidently to herself, " well no more wasting time I should get going."

     Ayanokouji was at the bookstore that he frequents often and called out his friend Shiina to meet him here but not to discuss the usual stuff about books but something else instead. 

"Hello there Kiyotaka nice meeting you again!"

"Same to you too Hiyori."

"Well, what did you need me for this time?"

" Let's see... well call it a lady problem that I need help with and since you are one of the few girls I know I would like your help."

"That's odd Kiyotaka,"Shiina says with a laugh,"you have someone you like?"

"No nothing of the sort I just need your advice."

"Well then, I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks in advance Hiyori."

(BOOOM! Finished and with that I hope I've made some of your guy's quarantine filled days a bit better. I will say I love making these because of the amount of fun I have with them. Now, for these upcoming parts spare me please because I'll try and see if I can make Ayanokouji seem smart enough as he is in the LN xD. For those who asked a LOOONG time ago, I added more "fluff" as you call it and idk if I did just that so we'll see. As usual, feedback is appreciated!! Have a good one guys/gals!!)