Action! Part 2

Today, was the supposed date for Satou and Ayanokouji, but this day was one Ayanokouji was not looking forward to, in fact, he very much despised it. It had been a troubling week so far for him and frankly, he wished it would end. This was not the sort of life he wanted, but he should have known better because at this school he rarely ever got to just "relax". 

     There was always something he had to do, he did make a promise to Horikita to help class D get to the top so really it was partly his fault. Although he always had something to do whenever he was with Karuizawa he always felt a little bit more relaxed and calm. She was always cheery when they hung out, albeit nervous at times, and never ran out of things to talk about. She was always making him feel things he never thought he could before and it was an enjoyable experience. He even had to admit a little that it was fun. But he had trouble accepting the emotions and experiences he felt and at times it felt wrong to him, this was because of his mentality that he had been forced into making. Always aware of what was going on, forever making safety precautions in case of an "attack", always on edge, never too trusting of others, and always manipulating others to ensure his safety. It was because of this that he always questioned if what he felt for Kariuzawa was real, there was a part of him that accepted her and the other who just thought of her as an extremely useful pawn. His world was always filled with white even upon his birth and ever since then it just seemed like he could never escape that truth, but when she came along there was, ever so slightly, a splash of color added to it. He knew that he had to hold on to her because to a part of him she was precious. 

     After his moment of deep thinking, he got up from his bed and proceeded to dress up. "Maybe today wouldn't be so bad," he thought," I could most likely use the lessons Kei taught me today, although I'm sure if she saw me using it on another girl she would get mad." So, he left his dorm room with a little smile thinking of the face Kei would make if she saw him doing that with Satou. He proceeded on his way down to the first floor and made his way to the door and headed towards Keyaki. 

     Having just arrived a little bit before the arranged meeting time Ayanokouji had a little time to spare, so he decided to get a few flowers for his "date" today. "I do not know Sa-I mean Maya that well so maybe she won't like these flowers," he thought. Before he could continue thinking Satou had arrived. If an outsider looked in they could tell easily that Satou put a lot of effort into her outfit that she was wearing and to an intelligent man such as Ayanokouji this was very clear. She did her best to look as good as she could for the date that even Ayanokouji felt a little guilt for not trying as much as she did. The clothes she chose to wear were quite new and it was made clear how new they were. Upon inspecting Satou's dress the tag was still around the collar suggesting that she had bought it yesterday or at least a few days ago. Ayanokouji noticed this and was deciding on telling her when she ran over to him and gave him a little peck on the cheek. It took him very much by surprise and since he was still just a teenage boy he couldn't help but blush a little. From the look on Satou's face, she was very pleased with his reaction. "Hehe," she thought, "just like I thought would happen. He looks so handsome when he blushes like that." 

"Well, Kiyotaka were you waiting long for me?"

"Not at all Maya I just got here myself." and with that Ayanokouji mustered up all the emotion he could into a "genuine" smile. 

"Woah," Maya said to herself, she had never seen him smile before and frankly it made him even more handsome. If he smiled like this more often Hirata would no longer have the mantle of "most attractive man" in their grade maybe even the school, this Satou was certain of.

Noticing Ayanokouji hiding an arm behind him she decided to ask him, "Hey Kiyotaka you got something that you're hiding from me?"

"No, of course not Maya in fact it's a little gift from me to you for deciding to play with me." With that, he brings out the flowers that he got for her not that long ago.