Untitled Part 1

Shit I am late mr. kusanagi is going to kill me I'll just have to take the back way swerving on his skate bored yata rounds the corner into a ally way if I stay in the alleys I'll get there just in time lost in thought I don't see the door open but I see the person jumping out of the doorway and into my way "hey!! watch out!!" But it's to late we crash into each other ( bam) "what the hell!" I yell as I pick myself up and turn around and look for the other guy ready to beat him to a pulp when I see him he's laying on his stomach in the shadow of the building and not moving "hey asshole I am talking to you" I kick them in the side and a grumble is heard but it doesn't sound male. "Uh..." I crouch down and roll them over Holy shit it's a chick! "Uh hey are you ok" I shake her but she's out cold she looks pretty beat up with bruises around her face and a gash above her eyebrow I stand and look around I can't just leave her here. "Shiiiit!!" I picking her up and throwing her over my back I start to walk back to homra man she's heavy she looks so small tho. My alarm goes off at that moment great now I am officially late sighing I continue on my way. I am surprised when arms wrap themselves around my neck and face nestle against my shoulder and a soft sleepy voice says "hmmmm you smell sooo good" and then continues to sleep. I am glad that no one is around to see the blush that creeps up on my face.

Back at homra: "where the hell is he" says rikio "he shoulda been here by now" "He's close says"anna as she looks over the map and the marbles stop on a location. "Knowing yata he probably got sidetracked" everyone laughs cause they know how yata is it doesn't take much to set him off. Just then the door is kicked open and yata comes in sweating he has someone on his back "little help!" He calls from the door rikio jumps up and walks over to yata and they both get her on the couch and yata leans against the side. "Jeeze fuck she's heavy" yata sits down and takes off his hat. Everyone's looking at the girl that lays on the couch she has a black jacket and a grey t-shirt with the band : unearthed scrolled across it and purple shorts on and black tights that come up to her knees with purple leg warmers and black combat boots each one has a drawing of duck on the tip her hair is black and long with a patch of white in the front its sprawled out around her, her ears are periced with mutiable rings in them. She's really beautiful. "What the hell yata kidnapping is a new one" "What! I didn't kidnap her! I ....um..." "You what" asks mr. Kusanagi . "I ran into her and she must have hit her head or something.. " "looks like you beat the crap out of her" says rikio "shut up I wouldn't hit a girl!!" Yells yata "well who ever she is she's needs the rest she's pretty banged up" says tatara as he lays his jacket on her "we will just have to wait till she wakes up I guess" says Kusanagi as he leans against the bar lighting another cigarette. Yata looks over at the girl she's smiling in her sleep he can't help but notice that she is pretty cute.

4hrs later: ugh my head hurts and my side that's a new one my side didn't hurt before. I sit and rub my eyes I hear people talking behind me I must have fallen asleep again during one of fathers lectures i don't know how ko dose it. "Here ya go have some water" says a voice "Thanks" i say and look up and reach for the glass my hand stops mid way to the glass and my eyes widen as i register my surroundings and everything comes rushing back up until this moment im in a bar with 5 men all have there eyes on me watching me. "Uuhhhh....." I dart up and turn to run but end up runing into someone and go bouncing backwards into the man that offerd me the drink. "Hey hey no need to be frighten.." I grab the man's head and slam it backwards into the couch headboard and leap onto of the arm rest and jump over the couch i land and roll and get back up everyone's on there feet now. "Wooowo!! Were not going to hurt you!" Says rikio "yea were trying to help you says another" I look around and then I see the small child behind one of the men she peers around him and he just smiles at me he leans down and tells the girl something and she nods her head and walks over to me. "Hello you are in no danger here" she says I look behind her at the other guys and notice that some of them are just teenagers they all wait by the bar all starring at me one impractical catches my eye hes standing by the jukebox and he has auburn colored hair that sticks out under his hat his eyes look straight back at mine and I see that he's blushing a little. "My name's Anna what's yours?" The girls voice brings me back to the here and now "uhh you can call me zinnia.." I scoot closer to her and lean forward "are you being held her against your will?" I whisper "nope there's are my friends that's mikato" the man with the red hair leaning against the bar waves two fingers at us "and next to him is Kusanagi,rikio,Eric, tatara oh and yata he's the one who brought you here" "Anna!! Shut up !" He yells from his spot by the juke box she smiles and covers it with her hand. The man named tatara comes off the couch and walks over and extends his hand to me "it's nice to meet you zinnia I am tatara" "Pleasure" I say and shake his hand "sorry for hitting you but it was a little creepy waking up in a bar full of dudes ya know" A few of them laugh "ya I guess it would" says tatatra "so mind telling me why I am here and why it feels like I got kicked in the side" I rub my side as i say that everyone in the bar turns and looks at yata and he blushes deeply "it was a accident I thought you were a dude" Everyone is taken aback when I just bust out laughing "Haha Haha oh man" I shake my head I look up and everyone is staring at me "oh sorry inside joke" I take my jacket off "as you can see I am a girl" I say and look at yata his eyes widen and his blush deepens (without the jacket you can see her full chest and her slender body)he gets up and leaves the room and everyone laughs. I look after him as he leaves and then there's a tap on my shoulder "would you like to sit down?" Asks tatara he has a smile on his face I sense that he is very good natured but broken all the same. I return the smile sure.

What the hell( whack) the punching bag sways back and forth get yourself under control(whack) it's just a girl a really hot girl( whack whack) but a girl all the same one final wack and it sends the punching bag sailing across the room. "Hey hey!!" Says a voice behind him "I just replaced that don't go breaking it now" "Oh sorry mr . Kusanagi" I go and retrieve the bag from the floor and bring it back to the platform. "So looks like you'll have to go with her to get her bag she doesn't know how to get back" "What!! Why me?!.. " "Uh its obvious isnt your the one who ran into her so it's your problem" "Uh fine.." says yata as he trys and hides his blush.

Kusanagi smiles to himself this will be good for the kid I have a feeling they will get along.

I head back down to the bar I hear laughter before I reach the door. "Hahaha wow your really upset about a car?" Says the girl "uh thats not just a car that's a work of art and you destroyed it.!" Says Eric he hides his face in his hands and shakes his head. "Did u even go to the hospital?"Asks Anna "uuhhh... Nope no need when you only get bumps an bruises" I kick my legs as i spin in the bar stool everything blurs by faster and faster till a foot stops the chair and I go flying out on to the floor. (Uuff) "that's a chair not a carasol" says Kusanagi i roll over on my back and stare up at the ceiling "you could have just told me that instead of throwing me out of the chair" I say "why it's more fun this way" he says lighting up another cigarette "Hahaha that it is sir!!" I jump up on to my feet in a quick and simple move. "You seem to be quick on your feet" comments mikato "well I hope so other wise all that training was worth nothing" I say and fold my arms across my chest. "training uh what kind ?" Asks tatara "hmmm well I know martial arts and I am pretty good with a sword as well but my brother is alote better then me"  I say.  I look around the room and spot the guy who Anna said brought me here he's leaning against the bar he has auburn red hair it sticks out under the hat he has on and hes wearing a long sleeve purple shirt a red jacket hangs around his waist he also has khaki shorts and black shoes I meet his eyes and they widen a bit and then he blushes and looks away I smile "so were are u from" asks tatara i turn on my heel and face him "oh iam from the mountains up north"i say  "Hey" says a familiar voice behind me "uhh..." I tilt my head backwards and see that yata is standing behind me arms across his chest "let's get going if u want to find your stuff" I stare at him for a min the"ok"  he backs up a bit I  face everyone "it's was great meeting all of you" I bow my head towards them "thank you for your kindness I promise I'll return the favor" "To be honest we didn't do much" says kusanagi "but if you want to make up for it you can come back here and hang with Anna she need more female figures in her life" he says and looks over anna as she sits at the table. I turn and smile at her "would you like that anna?" "Yes" she says in her tiny voice "then it's settled I'll be back!! Goodbye!!" I wave as we leave the bar and step outside in the brisk air I see yata at the bottom of the steps holding his skate bored in his hand looking down the street I hop down the steps and jump the last two landing next to him he looks over at me and then quickly looks away. "Sooooooo where you taking me?" I ask and start walking up the street. "Um first off its that way " he says I turn and see him pointing down the other street. "Oh.... " I turn on my heel and walk down the street. He falls in place beside me. "Sooo you any good on that?" I point to the skatebored. "pshhhh I am not good I am awesome at it" he says and smiles at me I return the smile and he blushes and looks away "hehehe well why don't you show me!" I say and jump next to him "I can run fast to keep up I don't mind" "Hahaha we can just go to the skate park if you really want to see.." "Oh really.! I've never been to one!!" I grab ahold of his hand and start to run he's off balance by the sudden running and trips but zinnia stops at the same moment, "you should ...." She starts and turns around and yata crashes into her again.

(Uff ) "hahaha we really need to stop meeting like this" says a voice close to my ear I can feel her hot breath it sends shivers down my spine I sit up and look down and stop moving she lays underneath me her hair sprawled out and her eyes are amazing one is green and the other is gray I can't help but look I notice she has small freckles dashed across her face and I can't help but notice her full lips Wow "your beautiful..." "Hehehe thank you" she blushes "Uhhh what" I ask I tilt my head side ways and stand up I hold my hand out for her to take it and she grabs it and stands as well. "I said thank you for the compliment" ....... I feel my face get red hot "oh shit I said that out loud!!" I cover my face with my hand oh man... "I think your very handsome yourself yata" I hear her say I look over at her and she's blushing and looks at me. "Hahaha yea soo if you still want to go..." "Oh yes I do!" She's exclaims excitedly she turns and we start walking. "Oh I sorta lied to you about something" she's says I look over at her. "Yea and that was?" "My name is really violet not zinnia" "Oh.. well I like violet better anyway" I say "hehehe thanks"says violet.