unexpected visitors

This one is reqeusted by mylifemystorybug thank you for reqeusting. Also if you ahve any ideas for fluffs please comment.

Betty p.o.v
I'm currently at pops waiting on my order. I'm holding Little Emma she mine and juggies 15 months old child. She is amazing, and she just started walking that's why I need to hold her otherwise she walks away.

While I'm waiting I'm talking to Emma quietly because it helps to talk a lot aeound her so she picks up more words. She can say the simple things, but It always helps to put a little efford in.

Then pop comes trough the kitchen door with a brown bag of pops in his hand. "Here you go Betty. Doing annything special today" he asks me while handing me the bag.

I smile at him and grab the nag from him, "yeah actually. Were going to suprise jughead at his work today, with pops" I say to him while giving Emma the money so she can give it to pop.

And that may sound weird, but I promise you if I don't do it she is going to have a big tantrum and scream, and let's not do that today. Pops shows is signature smile at her, "well thank you young lady" he says to her while booping her nose.

She giggles at him and hides her head in my neck. She always does that, she always get's really shy when people sho doesn't know interact with her.

"Okay well we should go. Are you going to say thank you" I say to Emma while looking at her. She looks at pop and smiels a little at him, "twank wou" she says to him in her cute baby accent.

And I want to aw so badly right now. Thank you is one of the words she know and it is the cutest when she says it. "Off course darling" he says to her, and he goes back to other customers.

I say a final goodbey to pop and walk out of the door into the cold winter air. I walk to the car.

After a 30 minute drive I pull up at the company Jughead works for. I climb out of the car, and walk to Emma's side. I open her car door, and pull her out of it. I also grab the pops back, and set her down on the ground. But before she can walk away I grab her small hand and lead her towards the right door.

"You ready to see daddy baby" I ask her when were infront of the main entrance. She nods and walks slowly with me. When were inside I pull her up again, and rest her on my hip.

I walk to the main desk and see Cassandra there, she works for this company and has become a pretty good friend of us. "Hey cassie, I'm here for Jughead" I say to her smiling.

She smiles back at me and nods. "Of course, he is in his office. He has a break now, so you have to be quick before he leaves" she says to me. I nod and walk to the elevator.

I step out again, and walk to jugheads ofdice where I have been countles times before. Before I open teh door I look at Emma, "you want to knock baby" I ask her. She nods again and knock lightly on the door.

"Come in" I hear from the inside. I open the door, and see that Jughead was just closing his laptop. When he looked up he first looked suprised, but then his face broke out into a massive smile.

"Hey Betts, what are you doing here" he asks in suprise while standing up and making his way towards us. "We wanted to suprise you" I say to him, while kissing him softly.

He kissed back, and smiled. "Well i'm happy you did. I can never have enough of my girls" he says to us smiling, while picking Emma up from my arms and spinning her around making her laugh liudly. "DADDY" she sqeals at him while holding him tightly.

"Well I was just going to go for lunch. We can all go together if you want" he asks me, after he stopped spinning around and setting Emma on the floor letting her walk a little, knowing nothing can happen here.

"Actually, we brought pops" I say to him with a smirk. He actually started smiling even bigger and pulled me into another kiss. "Omg I didn't even know I could love you more" he says to me while kissing me all over my face

I laugh loudly at him and take a seat on his couch. "I didn't know that the boss of one of the most biggest newspapers would be so happy by a simple burger" I say to him while opening the bag.

He gasped loudly and pulled his hand on his chest. "It is not JUST a burger Elizabeth Pauline Jones. It is POPS" he says to in a over dramatic tone.

I rool my eyes, and pull my hand on my heart as well. "I am so very sorry flr my mistake" I say to him in a sarcastic tone.

He nods and takes a seat nexr to me, and pecks my cheek. "You're forgiven" he says to me. I giggle, and smile at him.

"Come Emma, lets eat" I say to out daughter. She giggles at us and walks towards us, while already grabbing a fry.

She is so much like her father. The food comes always first.

Boom, another onehsots. I'm on fire people. But I can maybe take some time of writing too, because to be honest my mental health keeps going worse every day, and I don't know how much writing I'm too. But now It helps me, so we wil see. I hust hope you guys get it, and I just hope you guys have a little patience with me. Thank you for understanding.

1013 words