8:00 PM

8:00 PM

Leo doubles over in laughter watching the other drenched students. He glances at the look on their faces before turning and running off.

"I'm gonna beat the shit outta ya Valdez!" Luke yells taking off down the hall. The others sprint after him. Leo ducks for cover in be library. The other students spilt up at random looking for the Latino elf. Leo sprints off to head to his next prank location while the others end up looking around the large empty building at random losing the others as they do.

~~~~

Outside the snow falls harder. The snow more than had been expected. Once again many curse the weatherman. They know you can never trust them exactly but this is more way than expected.

~~~~

"Where'd he go?" Piper asks her companion. She had somehow ended up with her boyfriends ex while they looked for their insane friend.

Reyna huffed annoyed in reply. She kept glancing at Piper wondering why Jason had broken up with her for the girl.

He could have broken up with her normally but no, she found out when she went his house for a party and saw him kissing the Native American girl.

She has to admit the girl is pretty but she and Jason had grown up together, they were best friends. Why would he sacrifice that?

~~~~~~~~~

Frank headed down the halls "searching" with Percy by his side. The two had given up on searching and were slowly making their way to cafeteria. Talking about random things as they do.

Frank shoves Percy playfully but Percy hisses in pain.

"I didn't push you that hard," Frank remarks confused.

"I got a bruise from Luke yesterday, then Annabeth hit me with a book," Percy explains.

"Why would she hit you with a book? Well, besides the usual reasons."

Percy ignores Frank's comment and answers "There was a spider."

"Hmm. Sure there was. Or she it you with cause you were being stupid."

"Hey!"

"Well I mean the you balance each other out. That's why you two of you are friends."

"Yeah, were best friends," Percy corrects feeling a little sad at the word.

"So your finally admitting it?" Frank asks with a smirk.

"What?"

"You like Annabeth. It's obvious."

"You sound like Piper."

"And you aren't denying it."

~~~~

Jason sighs as he turns another corner. He had to just lose the rest of the group. He already checked the cafeteria but no one else had been there. Now he just wanders aimlessly listening to the sound of pounding snow echoing while looking for someone.

~~~~

Bianca and Thalia walk in an awkward silence neither exactly sure how to start a conversation.

"It was my fault," Thalia manages with a sigh.

They fall back into silence once again. Both thinking back to what had ended their friendship.

"I should have listened. If I did, then..." Thalia trails off her voice failing her.

"You couldn't have known," Bianca says softly.