Wedding day

I woke up so crappy I didn't even want to leave bed. Jug decided to sleep in the spare. There was a knock on my door. " Betty you getting up "

" no "

" why "

" can I have juggie "

" yeah " juggie came in and sat next to me he  combed through my hair.

" hey "

" I don't feel good "

" okay I'll be back " He came back with food and Medicine " sit up please "

" ugggg " i didn't move. " leave me here "

" no baby "he helped me up. " I got some waffles and eggs and orange juice then the medicine prescribed by your doctor "

" thank you " he sat behind me and softly massaged my back " your amazing "

" just relax sweetheart "

" okay " I ate and took the medicine. I ended up falling back asleep in jugs arms. I was woken up a little later but by jug talking " mmmm"

" time to shower baby "

" okay "

" then we got to go"

" okay will you help me "

" yeah "

" thanks for earlier. "

" of course "

" your the best "

" says you do you know you work and hold are baby and grow her "

" I'm pretty great to "

" yeah " jug and me got in the shower. He rubbed my back while I tried washing up juggie was so sweet I loved him so much " excited to get married today "

" mhm I just woke up so cruddy "

" hopefully you feeling a little better "

" yeah just everything is catching up with me and kicking me in the butt today " he kissed my shoulder

" sadly you have to go to school tomorrow"

" I dong know if my body can handle that babe to be honest I don't know how much I can do today I love you so much though "

" I know you love me goober if you need to sit you can I'm sorry "

" don't apologize "

" how's are baby doing "

" she is so big only 3 more months to go "

" I'm getting excited for my baby girl to come "

" me to "

" just she is heavy and it hurts everywhere "

" aww I wish I could help "

" trust me your the best your so great "

" ready to get out "

" yeah " we got out and dressed. We made are way downstairs and there was my friends and my mom and jugs mom and dad. " hey guys "

" morning betty "

" what am I " jug said

" oh stop "

" your so prego " Kevin said I rolled my eyes

" what's are next step "

" jughead needs to go to the venue and meet up with his groomsman and get ready and we got to get you there as well. "