𝐽𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠! 𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡! 𝑃𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒! 𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑎𝑠𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Hello this one-shot was requested by @05_Naike

Pronouns that may be used for the reader: She/ Her

I also would like to point out that I really love these types of one-shots so this might be really long :)

ANGST WARNING ⚠️
⚠️ PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY FORM OF VIOLENCE
THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN BLOOD, POSSESSION, AND CRUEL TOPICS PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE READING THIS BOOK IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE. ⚠️

————————————————-

Y/N's POV

It was just another day of school, or so I thought...

"Everyone please welcome Hiroto!! Hiroto you are welcome to go sit by Ms.L/N, Ms.L/N please raise your hand." The teacher said introducing the new kid in front of my classroom. I sighed and raised my hand. I pray for this boy not to try and be friends with me. If he tries to be friends with me- gosh I don't even want to imagine what will happen to him...
"Hello L/N, I'm Hiroto Comusada. I hope we can become close friends!" He said smiling innocently towards me. I managed to give him somewhat of a smile and turned my head, so I was looking at my notebooks and worksheets. I saw Hiroto's smile sadden and he looked away very droopy.

'You'll thank me later...' I commented silently.
By the time class was almost over I saw Hiroto quickly turning himself to look at me. "Can I sit with you at lunch?!?" He asked shyly. I felt like crying. It's extremely hard for me to refuse somebody's acts of kindness. I forced myself to nod while feeling a small, wet, tear droplet roll down my cheek. He looked at me concerned and then embraced me in a little hug. He's so nice but I know what's going to happen to him if I don't tell him no. I shook my head and shyly pushed him away. He gave me a smile and murmured out 'thank you'.

When it had finally rolled around lunchtime, I tried to stay hidden as much as possible. I sat all the way across the cafeteria just so he couldn't find me. I sat alone as always. Silently eating my lunch. I looked over at the table of girls next to me and sighed. I wish I had a group of friends... I mean, I have friends but they're all older than me... Sakura is a 3rd year so her lunch isn't for another 45 minutes. To be honest, I have no clue what grade Natsuhiko is in but I'm guessing that he has the same lunch as Sakura.

While I was silently thinking to myself I heard someone call my name. "L/N-San!!" I turned my head and met eyes with Hiroto. Oh gosh no! Hiroto ran over to me with a blue bento in his hands. His fluffy black hair flew back as he ran over to me. His blue eyes glistened as he smiled down at me. I made the same fake smile and then continued to eat my sandwich. He made adorable little giggling noises as he sat down across from me. "What are you eating today L/N-San?" He asked taking out his chopsticks that matched his bento box's pattern. "Oh, umm... not much to be honest... I mean I packed a few sushi rolls but that's mainly it. He gave me this concerned look and tilted his head a little. "Is that all you're eating?" He asked with sad puppy dog eyes. Damnit! Why is he so adorable?!? I didn't respond and looked down at his meal. As soon as I looked down at his meal he started to separate his meal in half. He reached over and quickly snatched my bento. "Hey!" I slightly yelled, questioning his actions. He shook his head and dumped in the half that he had separated. "You really need to eat more! We have a full day of school and all you're barely eating anything." He scolded me handing me back my bento. "Thank you..." I mumbled looking down at the bento. My eyes and shoulders felt heavier and began to sink into me. My mind feels like it's running some kind of marathon to keep this boy alive. Who knows what he might do if he finds out that this boy was trying to be friends with me.