Here comes da Pistol!

Huey's POV:
Riley,Grandad, and I were in the living room. Riley was playing video games,I was reading my book, and grandad was on his laptop...when we hear the phone ring.
I grabbed the phone and passed it to Grandad..He grabs it and starts talking.
"Hello?"He asked.
I couldn't hear exactly what the person on the phone was saying but they sounded excited.
"What?! Really?!"Grandad yelled.
I stopped reading and Riley paused his video game.
"I can't believe this you're really coming back after all these years?!"He asked.
Riley and I looked at each other...what the hell could he be talking about?
"Ok...ok..alright then..So when will we see you?"He asked the person on the other side of the phone.
"Ok tomorrow at 7:15 it is! Ok..love you too. Toodles."He said.
Grandad got and started Dancing and singing..this really made me and riley confused...
"Who was on the phone?"I asked.
"It was your twin sister Pistol! She coming to live with us here in Woodcrest!"Grandad said in excitement.
"No way! Pistol coming back?!"Riley yelled.
"Yeah boy! She coming home!"Grandad said.
Grandad and Riley while were celebrating..I was in deep thought...what she became a spoiled brat..now don't get me wrong..
I was excited too but I haven't seen My twin sister since she went off to Hollywood to become a Movie star and also Our Parents funeral....I'm just worried what if she is no longer herself but a spoiled bitch that gets everything she wants with the snap of her fingers? I know I'm worried over nothing but...just imagine...
"Huey what's wrong? Why the long face?"Grandad asked me.
"I'm just a bit worried that's all...but I honestly can't wait to see Pistol again you said she was coming tomorrow right."I asked
"Yep! Tomorrow at 7:15."Grandad said.
"Man I can't wait to see my big sister again!"Riley said with a huge smile on his face.

I chuckled a little bit..

(Coventina Elizabeth Freeman. A.k.a Da Pistol or just Pistol...Huey's Twin sister left her family at the age of 6 or 7 to become a Hollywood star...but despite all her fame and glory she has never forgotten where she came from.)