Freya squeezed her formal handshake before nodding."Yeah. I really like your makeup. It's very light."

"Thank you." Replied the brunette with a breath of laughter."And I ... I like your shoes."

Freya looked at her heels ignoring the sores on her toes from the dance before turning to the entrance just to see about twenty people in front of them."Have you been waiting for long?"

"Twenty minutes and we're not moving." Sighed Samuel with his hands in the pockets of his denim jacket.

However, it was not long before the trio turned to the sound of horns blaring behind them. Freya raised her eyebrows as she caught sight of one of her comrades inside a black car with a driver before feeling somewhat uncomfortable at the sight of her outfit showing lots of skin.

"Check out the outfit. Do you know that you look like a pharaoh?" Said the brunette with the big rings as she looked at Nadia before realizing the presence of Freya."And who is she? It looks like she comes straight out of a church."

"Nice introduction." Nadia commented, shaking her head before looking sideways at Freya."Don't pay attention to her. It's Rebecca. She's new like you."

"Hey but I recognize you now." Suddenly exclaimed the tall brunette, Rebecca."You're one of those posh twats. Viking's daughter, right?"

"Her name is Freya. And she's my friend." Samuel replied immediately at the obvious discomfort of Freya.

It was quite strange to see that she absolutely didn't correspond to what he had seen from students of Las Encinas so far. She was really a departure from the rule.

"Okay, fine. Freya." The brunette pretended to accentuate her name before signaling the trio to follow her."Let's go. Enjoy the queue, guys."

Freya gave a sympathetic look at most of the young adults, leaving frustrated grunts at Rebeca's teasing.

However, she hastened to accelerate the step clearly not ready to get lost in this kind of place.

"Good night, gentleman. We're on the list of ..." Greeted Rebeca as they stopped in front of the bouncer."What was his name?"

"Valerio." Murmured Freya discreetly.

"Yeah, right. "

At the mention of Lu's half-brother, the bouncers were quick to let them in, leaving Freya to grin almost immediately at the sensation of her eyes being attacked by all the lights and strobes. She immediately brought her hands to her ears to the deafening music before looking around, somewhat torn between embarrassment and fascination.

The place was literally crowded.

"Are you OK ?" Samuel asked, raising his voice to be heard despite the music.

Freya tried to nod her head before raising her voice in turn."Yeah! It's just ... a lot to take in one go."

"Yeah, I feel you!" Exclaimed Nadia, shouting in turn.

"Come on guys !" Again called Rebecca, melting into the sea of ​​young adults.

The trio hastened to follow her on a series of steps before finally entering a room completely different from the dance floor being plunged by blue lights. This square was much more intimate, more sophisticated.

"Come on ! Let's get a drink now, guys!" Intimated Rebecca again as she clapped her hands before going down the few steps to reach the bar illuminated by a blue light.

Nadia hastened to take Freya's hand to her surprise before pulling her in excitement.

"What are you doing here?"