• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬 •

Start from the beginning

"And?" I heard Corbyn ask from out of the living room.

"You all want to see this." I spoke up with a laugh. All four of them joined me in less than a minute.

"So wha- oh." Daniel chuckled as he saw Skyler.

"I told you she was tired." Zach shrugged and walked back to the living room.

"Maybe we should've let her sleep more." I nodded at Jack. "Who's gonna fix this?" I sighed and walked up to her, picking her up. The boys trailed behind me as we walked back to the living room. I returned to my previous seat and she cuddled up into my chest. I looked down at her and smiled a little while she made herself comfortable on my lap in her sleep. I looked up at the boys and saw them smirking, Corbyn raising an eyebrow at me. I shrugged and grabbed my phone, going through some fanpages on Instagram, partly to ignore their childish behaviour.

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

I placed my phone next to me on the couch and laid my head back.

Skyler moved in her sleep again and started shivering. I looked around the room for a blanket and caught one next to Corbyn.

"Corbs, can I get that blanket please?" He looked over at me and nodded, throwing it to me.

"Thanks." I spread it out over her, causing her to relax again. I smiled and went back to my phone, feeling eyes on me. I looked up and saw Corbyn watching me shortly before turning back to his phone.

"You're not good at hiding." He spoke up, chuckling a little. I raised my eyebrow at him, confused.

"Hiding what?" He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Your crush on my little sister." The rest of the boys snickered, looking slightly over at me.

"I don't have a crush on her." I denied.

"Yeah sure." He mumbled back. I let it slide and looked down at her. I noticed her smiling a little. A smile found its way on my face too. I carefully stroked her hair for a minute before Daniel turned on the tv for a movie.

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

"Dude!" Jack yelled slightly to Zach when he jumped on him out of fear.

"I told you from the start that I don't like this movie!" Zach argued behind Jack's back so he could hide his face. "It's scary and that girl is literally everywhere!" Corbyn turned to him and smacked the back of his head.

"Child. It's freaking day light." Daniel and I chuckled while Zach huffed.

"Is she still asleep?" Jack referred to the sleeping Sky in my arms. I looked down at her and chuckled softly before nodding to Jack. "How?"

"I guess she was really tired." I shrugged.

"You could say that." Daniel chuckled.

"When are you actually gonna tell the Limelights that you have another sister?" I turned to Corbyn for his answer.

"Soon." He smiled a little. "I don't even know if she has her own Insta profile so we probably should make one first for her." We all nodded, shortly after returning to the movie.

I heard a soft groan and a quiet yawn and it didn't come from any of the boys. I looked down and saw Skyler walking up slowly. She looked up at me and smiled lightly before sitting up.

"Hey," All the boys looked at her and smiled. "for how long did I sleep?"

"Two hours or something." Corbyn chuckled.