I feel anger bubbling up inside me, but I know I have to stay calm and try to get him to compromise with me. "Well surely that's up to Harry and his family to figure out. I'm going to be honest Jeff, I don't appreciate you making these assumptions about me."

"I can sympathise with that but-"

"No but's Jeff, no." I made a promise to Harry that I'd stay calm, but I won't have him talking about me like this. "I've worked hard to get where I am now, to build up a reputation and relationship with brands. I'm not going to sit here and let you insult me, if you think I am then you've got another thing coming."

We sit for a while, another wave of uneasy silence. I try to take some deep breaths so that he won't notice, I can't believe what he's accused me off. All I can think of is Harry and what he'd want me to do, I've got to be the bigger person and try to move past this now.

Jeff opens his mouth to speak but I just continue. "I want us to get on believe me I do, for us as well as Harry. I know you've had no competition, no one to argue with you but that changes now. We have to work together and learn to compromise."

"Flo I'm-" All of a sudden his expression changes, his cheeks burn bright red and he looks down. "I'm sorry, you're right, you're absolutely right."

"Do you mean that?"

The look on Jeff's face is sincere, I've been face to face with someone lying before. "I didn't mean it the way it sounded, I'm sceptical of anyone and everyone because I've seen what girls have done to him in the past."

I lean forward and try to smile despite still feeling a bit angry. "That's Harry's decision though Jeff, surely you can tell that he's happy and we're in a great relationship."

"Yeah, I guess look I am sorry. Shall we start again?"

"I think that might be a good idea." As we wait for our food to arrive Jeff and I start over, we're both trying to get to know each other better and I actually find it quite interesting when he tells me which other artists he works with.

I don't tell Jeff much, but I do explain how I became interested in fashion and he laughs when I tell him the story about how Harry Lambert and I met. To my surprise we actually get on well, I think we'll only clash when it comes to the business aspect of everything.

"What's it like then?" I look up from my salad confused, "living with Harry I mean."

"I love it, he's amazing and he helps around the house which is a bonus I suppose." I nod, Harry's at home now preparing some stuff for tomorrow when the band come over.

We talk some more while we finish our food, the salad I had was actually delicious- I'll definitely be recreating it at home. I start to feel a little nervous when the waiter takes our empty plates because it's time to talk about business.

"Shall we get to it then?" Jeff asks me reluctantly.

"It might be best, it's what we came here for and I haven't got much time." I didn't think we'd be here long, I didn't think we'd get along.

"For now, there's not much to talk about, basically it's ground rules and getting acquainted with each other. I'll be transparent with you, over the next couple of months I imagine you'll both be seeing me quite a bit. Afterwards, I will be in contact regularly, but I won't be on tour with you guys."

I kind of guessed all this already so I just nod. "It's not far from what I expected to be fair Jeff."

"I manage Harry and it's my job to organise everything as long as he is on board. If you're happy to I'd like to pass the main duty of care over to you, Harry's my mate but I do have a lot of clients too."