𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖦𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗂𝖺

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"again?! seriously it's 11"
jug whined and amie hit him with a stick she found on the bar.

"waaaaait- are we in the trees?"
toni pointed up in the ceiling.

"ok, no bar. we're going home and i need to talk to juliet real quick" betty didn't respond because she was still not used to being called juliet

"JULIET!" betty turned around and it appeared right in her mind.

"rightrightrightright" toni and amie stands up, using each other for support and betty hurries to jug's side

"can you hold me?" betty took her arms out and jug instead put his arm around her shoulder.

"no, Julie. let's just go back to the limo" jughead opens the door for everyone as soon as they arrive to it.

the night continued on as one of the most unforgettable nights but most of them forgot about what happened-
•—————♥—————•
𝖻 𝖾 𝗍 𝗍 𝗒 𝖼 𝗈 𝗈 𝗉 𝖾 𝗋

the next morning was bright and nauseous as betty opened her eyes to see the blinding light of the sun and makeup products everywhere

as she sat up from the couch, which she thought it was her bed, she saw Amie cooking breakfast so she stood up but something bit her

betty shrieked and looked down to see a little dog biting her ankle, a golden retriever in fact. she picked up the golden retriever slowly and showed it to Amie.

"i don't even know, ellie- oh is jug awake?" she mixes something in the pan as she looks upstairs but her position can only give her so little.

betty follows her gaze and sees him sleeping at amie's bed in the little opening of her door.

"i think we got so drunk that we got the puppy from the shelter." betty's gaze comes back to the little puppy in her hands.

it's fur was so soft, so silky and as betty looks down to confirm her gender, amie gets plates and places the food on top.

"what do you want to name her?" betty asked as she bends down to put the dog on the floor and remove some of the makeup.

the dog runs freely as most of the products were put back into place. amie puts the plate on the bar and removes her apron to wake everyone up.

the dog goes to amie's side and licks her ankle. amie lets the dog follow her when she goes up the stairs.

she then tilts to the right to see the dog sitting on the side of the door and amie ready to blast heavy metal in his ears.

she said it was the most effective way of waking someone up

she looks for a familiar pink-streaked friend? of hers but it was no use, then she looked around the kitchen.

she sat down the bar and took a plate of eggs and bacon amie cooked

on time, heavy metal blasted through the halls of the house and a thud followed. betty could hear amie's laugh and just continued to eat her breakfast in silence.

the music was turned off and betty heard the creak of the wooden floors from above.

jug and amie went downstairs and jug held on to amie as if he was drunk.

"good morning, stranger" betty said as she lightly hit him at the arm which made him flinch.

"i'm not a morning guy and why aren't you hangover?" jug groaned and saw a plate of eggs and bacon readied for him.

he took the plate and began to gobble it down. "a secret it shall remain" betty whispered.

"ok then- hey, where's toni?" betty asked as she stood up and put her plate in the sink.

she turned back to jug creating a whole mess on the counter.

as betty began to get disgusted, she clapped her hands loudly to signal jug he was being irresponsible. he looked at her and both of them laughed

and then a said toni came down the stairs in one of amie's shirts and that created a lot of questions.

"betty, may i talk to you for a second?" amie asked and grabbed betty by force. betty practically stumbled on the way.

"you can have jug, i have eyes on toni now" betty snapped her fingers and the others looked at betty weirdly

"i knew it! you wouldn't let strangers touch your clothes even if it's for the world" betty exclaimed

"well, thank you and what should we call her?!" amie said a little too loud that everyone could her hear

"who-" before toni could say anything a dog came running down the stairs and in circles at the living room.

"i'll think of something" betty said as she followed the dog outside and watched it play like a mom watching her kids.

•—————♥—————•
1297 words
sorry it took me like two weeks to post this-
maybe it'll take me a month to make chapter 9 hehehehehehe

i'm gonna proofread this later
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-saki