"don't call my band shitty! you haven't even heard us before, you have no room to talk," he burst.

"jesus christ, you're impossible," you mutter.

"oh, i'm impossible... i'm impossible?" he said, rolling his eyes again.

"keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find you brain back there, if you even have one," you snap.

"real mature y/n, how about you just stop talking to me, your voice is so annoying."

"then how come you always try talking to me in the hallway, my voice doesn't annoy you then?"

"just shut the fuck up, y/n!"

"i want to know why you and geoff tease me!"

"you're not going to get an answer," he said, looking directly into your eyes.

you noticed he had two different colored eyes, one was blue and one was green, "pretty," you muttered.

"the fuck?" awsten said, looking at you weirdly.

"uh, nothing," you say quickly, mentally hitting yourself.

"no, you said.. pretty, what the fuck was that about?"

"fine, i noticed your eyes, they're pretty," you sighed, avoiding eye contact, "it's probably the only good aspect of you, besides your hair."

"complementing me won't get you on my good side," he said, "you don't have to lie."

"i'm not lying, asshole, stop being so insecure, take a complement."

"i don't take complements from whores," he smirked.

"excuse me?"

"you heard me."

"you're calling me a whore? have you seen your girlfriend?"

"don't talk about her like that! she hasn't done anything wrong!"

"and have you seen yourself, you basically told me you'd fuck me in history, and when i mouthed "fuck you" to you, you literally whispered "not yet", and you're calling me a whore?!"

"it was a joke, y/n, can't you take a joke?"

"god, i can not stand you!"

"then sit down."

"how mature of you awsten," you smirked.

"i know, thanks for pointing it out."

you shake your head, "do you ever think about what you and geoff teasing me has done to me?"

"yeah, i just don't care."

"why do you tease me awsten, please, i'll never talk to you again"

"fine, you really want to know?"

"yes, please awsten."

"i was jealous."

"of what? what do you have to be jealous of?"

"just, i was jealous of how.. i don't know, how much of a perfect relationship you had with brian."

"awsten, brian and i were anything but perfect, plus were not even together anymore, so why do you still tease me?"

"because i didn't want you to know i was jealous, so geoff and i kept going."

"but.. you had nothing to be jealous of, like brian was a total jerk," you said, leaning back into your chair.

"in school, you guys seemed perfect, it made me made that i couldn't have that with ciara," he sighed.

"jesus christ, really? i always thought you and ciara had a nice relationship going, until i... nevermind."

"no, don't do that. tell me."

"well, around last week i think, i went to the restroom, and saw ciara.. making out with some guy, that uh, wasn't you."

he sighed, "that's not true, it wasn't ciara."

your eyes softened, "awsten.."

"don't. it wasn't her alright."

"okay, fine. whatever you say."

you guys sat in silence for bit, you drowning in your thoughts.

"what did you mean by wanting to have a perfect relationship with ciara?"

"oh, uh, she's always blowing me off for her friends, and whenever i don't have time to hang out with her, she gets pissed, it's kind of irritating."

you nodded, hearing the door unlock. the teacher walked in, eyeing you two.

"it's been an hour, you may leave now."

you and awsten got up and made your way to the door, saying goodbye to the teacher. you made your way up to the front door, realizing you don't have a ride home.

"shit."

"what's up?"

"i don't have a ride home, my mom's at work. i'll have to call otto or something."

"i'll give you a ride home, we live on the same street anyway."

"really? i mean, thanks i guess."

"yeah, don't get all worked up about it though."

you nodded, following him to his shitty honda, getting in the passengers seat. he got onto the drivers seat and started up the car, fall out boy blaring through the speakers.

"holy shit! you like fall out boy?" you looked over at him, smiling widely.

"like? i love fall out boy!" he smiled.

"hey look, we're kind of getting along."

he nodded, his smile fading. great, you ruined it y/n.

you looked ahead, seeing your house come into view. he started to slow down, coming to full stop in front of your house.

"i'll, uh.. see you later, i guess."

"yeah, see ya."

he unlocked the door, you opening the door, but before you could get out, you felt him grab your arm. you looked behind you, confusion written all over your face. his mismatched eyes went soft, and he sighed. you were scared for what he was going to say until he finally said the two words you'd never thought he would say...

"i'm sorry."

a/n : alrighty ! chapter 2 is done !! this is so shitty, i'm sorry. anyway, stream calm by 5sos. shit made me CRY. my fave is probably wildflower or not in the same way lol. also, yes i changed aws' hair color because i thought this fit more for the plotline, and sorry for adding ciara, i needed something to add to the plot.