She could still now feel his heart beat which was raising fast as she had hugged him . She felt for a second that his heart did beat the same way of how it used to do for him . But then , all was just his assumptions and she cannot make any conclusions with it . She need to get hold of herself from having more of this emotions which would just destroy her future , living in the hope that he would turn out the feelings one day .And secondly she doesn't need this sympathetic love from him just because he learnt she was innocent .

" Khushi control " said Khushi to herself . 

She then went to the dressing table and wore the accessories and adjusted her saree perfectly . She needs to go to temple now , she thought .

She picked her hand bag  from the shelf and came out of her room where Arnav was in the kitchen getting to drink some water  .

" Arnav , I am going outside " said Khushi .

" Where ?" asked Arnav placing the jug in the kitchen slab .

" Devi maiya temple in chandini chowk" said Khushi .

" Can , I too join you ?" asked Arnav .

" Huh ?" asked Khushi staring at him giving an unbelievable look . He and temple , never was a perfect combination .

" Can I join you to the temple ?" asked Arnav.

" You just now came, you may be tired " said Khushi stammering a little .

" I am not tired khushi . Lets go . Give me a moment , I would change my dress " said Arnav .

Khushi nods her head .

Arnav came exactly after 5 minutes getting ready on a jeans and a white t shirt .

" How are we going ?" asked Arnav .

" My car " said Khushi .

" What is the time now?" asked Arnav .

" 6.30 pm " said Khushi.

"  Heavy traffic would be there . I would borrow the bike from nisha aunty from the next building . Just hold on " said Arnav immediately rushing out of the house .

Khushi gazed at him leaving with a completely perplexed and stupefied expression .

" What ghost had gotten into him ?" she thought .

He came there with the bike infront of the house and put the horn of the royal enfield bike . Khushi who saw this , went outside after locking the house and also taking her handbag .

" Shall I sit ?" asked Khushi .

" Yeah " said Arnav .

Khushi kept her hand on the seat and got on to the bike sitting one sided. She just clutched her one hand on the end of the bike holder and another hand on her saree by holding the fleets .

" Khushi , you would surely stumble . Keep your one hand on my shoulders " said Arnav .

" No ..Problem, I would manage " said Khushi in a nervous tone .

Arnav sighed and accelerated the bike . Khushi was balancing herself with heavy difficulty where she just clutched the holder very tightly . But still she wasn't able to as the bike was shaking . As the speed breaker came , she just clutched his shoulders for balance where she leaned on to him due to the same .

" I am sorry " said Khushi in a whispering tone where she took her hands and kept it back on the holder .

Arnav made faces seeing her struggling . Why the hell cant she keep her hand on him , he thought.