Chapter Twenty-Seven: Two Weeks After

Start from the beginning

"Sakura," he called. "I'll come back later."

When he heard Sakura hummed in response, Sasuke walk out of the door. While walking, he listed down the names of people he could talk to. Well, he could only think of two people. And frankly, he doesn't want to talk to either of them.

Kakashi. Sasuke thought that his former teacher could give him some pointers. But then again, he doesn't have a child of his own. Sure thing he stood as a parent figure to Team 7 back in the days. But he wasn't really doing all father figure thing.

Then there's Naruto. No matter what Sasuke think, the yellow haired shinobi could and most probably already has an idea on how to become a splendid father. His wife is expecting as well so maybe the dobe could answer some of his questions.

Sasuke shook his head. Last time he saw Naruto, he doesn't look like he has any idea about anything but eating ramen.

Sasuke looked up at the sky and prayed to his brother to give him some hint on who to talk to with this kind of matters.

Then he stopped in his tracks.

"Nii-san?"

That's right, if there's someone he could talk to, and tell everything that's bugging him, no one's more suitable than his brother. Though he doubt if he could get any answers. Nonetheless, he just wanted to talk to someone, even if that someone is already strolling in the land over yonder.

When Sasuke arrived at the Uchiha Shrine, he walked towards the big rock with the Uchiha crest, he sat and unpacked the onigiri he bought from a store. He also brought with him three sticks of dango dumplings with three different colours. He remembered it was his brother's favourite food. The food was also dripping with sweetness that when Sasuke was young, he swore to himself that his least favourite food would be anything sweet because he used to hate his brother.

Now that he thought of how immature he was back then, Sasuke couldn't help but chuckled.

He took a bite of the dumplings and chew slowly. He could've liked the taste if he tried to eat it when he was a child. It wasn't bad nonetheless. But Sasuke wrapped the dumplings and placed it on the ground as he ate his onigiri.

When the wind blew, Sasuke sighed. "Itachi," he said, leaning on the rock.

"Guess what, Itachi, your little brother is going to become a father."

Sasuke almost felt like laughing, he can't believe he's talking to thin air. He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck. He sighed and leaned on the rock again, closing his eyes as the gentle wind caressed his face taking him to a peaceful oblivion.

And he begin to talk, talk about the girl he swore to treasure.

"You see Itachi, there's a girl who chased after my back all her life. I left her behind and hurt her too many times that any other girl would never even think of forgiving someone who did that to them. But she forgave me. She was crying, but she forgave me. She doesn't know it. But I've always loved her."

"Itachi, are you listening?" The soft wind blew again, and Sasuke felt at ease. "You better tell our parents everything I'm about to tell you. I know they'll be happy."

And then Sasuke started to speak again, telling the story of how he found his home.

_____

Exactly one and a half hour after Sasuke walked out of the apartment, Sakura ponder about what happened earlier. Maybe she shouldn't have acted so cold towards him. And Sakura almost felt regretful.

It's been two weeks and Sakura felt like she couldn't endure another week of morning sickness. She needed to talk to someone.

And that someone so happened to be knocking on her door. Sakura opened the door and came face to face with Ino.

"Hey I've been worried sick!" Ino yelled the moment Sakura opened the door and she took the pinkette by the shoulder.

"Just what on Earth happened to you? I went to the Hospital and the doctors said you haven't gone to work for a week. The last time I saw you was when you fainted in your office. Just what the hell even happened. Don't tell me you're pregnant. Because believe me if you are I'm gonna–"

"I am," Sakura said, cutting off the blonde's onslaught nag before a headache could form.

Ino stopped for a second, looked at her best friend with her mouth literally hanging open.

"You're what?"

Sakura looked at her deadpanned and rolled her eyes.

"You're pregnant?"

After a few seconds, Sakura nodded and Ino squealed like a young girl in love and pulled the pinkette in a hug.

"We have to tell everyone!" She said and Sakura's eyes widen.

"Wait, what?"

"We have to tell everyone!" Ino repeated excitedly. "We'll ask Konoha 11 to go out tonight. How's barbecue house sound?"

At the mention of barbecue house, Sakura remembered the black tea at the barbecue house and she gulped. But then again, the pinkette remembered Sasuke.

"But I don't know if Sasuke wanted to."

The two woman was too preoccupied to even see the aforementioned man behind, standing at the open doorway. Of course, he's been standing there the whole time, they were just too happy and excited to notice him.

"I'm fine with it."

Sakura and Ino almost jumped in surprise when they heard Sasuke spoke behind. He stood there, staring at the two before walking inside.

Sasuke guessed that tonight would be a very busy night. He was actually glad he get to talk to his brother. Sasuke never knew how much he missed talking to him until today.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter! Thanks for reading, vote and comment!