I decided to wear my favorite pair of jeans, with a red long-sleeved shirt. I sighed, as I put some light make-up on. A fiancé has to look her best. I stepped downstairs and gasped.

Standing by the door was NOT Santa....sadly. It was Penelope. She squealed when she saw me. I smiled and ran towards her as she was running towards me. We ended up meeting each other in the middle and hugged.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in years." I said, after pulling back from the embrace. She rolled her eyes,

"Its been two days." I shrugged,

"Felt like years to me." She awed and started to squeeze my cheeks,

"Well, we have to go or were gonna be late for school." She said, and I quickly grabbed an apple from my moms fruit bowl and ran out the door with Penelope. We got inside her fancy car, and I immediately put the heat on blast. What? It's cold up here.

Penelope backed out of my driveway. I looked over her outfit, and she looked like her natural self. She was wearing sky blue jeans, with a white long-sleeved shirt. And to put it all together she had snow cone ear-rings and sky blue boots.

"So, Char." She started and I nodded for her to continue, "You know how you're getting married to Josh Castro?" She said, and I nodded. She gave me a quick glance before sighing,

"Yeah...everyone at school knows." I nodded, and then finally what she said registered in my mind. I turned to her,

"Wait, what?" I asked, clearly Im hallucinating. She obviously said Yeah...everyone at school...blows. Obviously.

"Everyone at school knows, Char. What did you expect? I mean, we may be in high school, but we still read the newspaper." I glared at the ground. Im in high school and I do NOT read the newspaper....except that one time, where I found out I was marrying some stranger.

"Well Im sorry that I expected highschooler's to not read the newspaper." Penelope smirked,

"Well, sometimes life sucks."

"Or, all the time." I muttered and she gasped, stepping on the brakes at a red light. I almost hit my head on the headboard. Okay Im never going to drive with this maniac again.

"Your life does not suck. Do you understand that you're marrying the god of sex gods? I mean Char, you came from being goody-two shoes, to marrying Josh fudging Castro!" She screamed in my ear, I glared her as I rubbed my ear.

"Calm down, before you break an ear drum." I said and she rolled her eyes as she pulled into the school parking lot.

"Im just saying, twenty bucks says you're gonna lose your virginity in like a month-"

"Penelope!" I shouted and she smirked as she parked her car. She shrugged like it was an everyday conversation to bet when your friends gonna lose her virginity. If it is, then that's just weird. Maybe even weirder than my mom having a crush on my fake fiancé.

"Just saying." I raised an eyebrow,

"Well you should just not....say." Was my lame reply. I sighed as I got out of the car. Penelope got out, and we walked towards the school. There was a big crowd of girls standing at the entrance. We thought nothing of it and kept walking. Well we were gonna keep walking until a girl from the crowd pointed at me, and suddenly yelled,

"There she is!" I froze, when suddenly a group of girls ran towards me. Now, the smart thing to do was turn around and run away yelling, "I did not touch your fanny!" But the thing I did was the complete opposite. Guess what I did? Just stood there frozen.