CHAPTER-1

So here I'm going to start the story.....

ENJOY!!!!!!!

_______________________________

************Chapter-1************
                Holidays have come

Harshwardhan hooda, the head of the company Hooda's fashion house and designs, the first brilliant and no.1 company of India, was sitting on the chair. Of course he was counted in the most richest people of the world , even Ambani's were at the below no. In the countdown of richest families from them but he did never get greedy over anything.

His thinking was that their will be nothing after our death. No money, no land and no house. So their is never need of getting greedy over anything.

Actually he will be soon retired from his position, as his elder son insisted.

He said,"Dad you have done many things for us. You have worked hard for your whole now its time to rest and let me handle it."

Its not like he was not going to, but he didn't want to burden up his child, so he himself stayed there with him helping him in little things.
He thought that once his younger son took position in this company and will help his brother he will retire from here and will enjoy his remaining life with his lovely and beautiful wife.

Ajay, have you emailed Mr.Kapoor for the delay of the meeting. Harshwardhan asked his assistant sitting on his office chair behind his cabin's table.

Yes sir, they said there is no problem and they will conduct the meeting after a month and also they said that they will be showing their most beautiful dress designs as a presentation in the meeting as they were not ready now with the designs only... His assistant said with a flat tone composing himself before the elder person sitting in front of him as a head of his.

That's good and also delay all the meetings and functions of his month to the next . We will not be here by this month and make sure after we left all the work will be done at the same speed and no one has the dare to be idle.

Okay sir! I will make sure of it.

Okay you can go.

Thank you sir, Good afternoon.

Afternoon, He mumbled as his assistant left the room and keeping his head on the chair , he sighed .

Soon he stood up and came out of his cabin and made his way to the cabin at the opposite side of his cabin. He knocked on the door hearing a 'come in' in a voice full of authority he entered the cabin.

There stood his son , leaning on the table with files in his hands going through them.
Sharp jawline and fair skin complemented his looks.
Orbs full of determination staring at the files with a serious face.
With  brown and a little greenish glint in the eyes making him look more handsome. Sharp nose complementing his beautiful face.

Lips naturally pink like a tulip of pink color has brightened his color in the shining rays of the sun.
A brilliant muscled body popping out of his formal attire making everyone know that he go everyday for a long Jim session and if anyone failed to notice it that means he is a stupid fucking fool.
There stood the Great ADITYA HOODA
Harsh stood at the entrance of the cabin staring at Aditya. When Aditya didn't heard any sound he looks up and found his father staring at him.

Arey papa, why are you standing there? come inside.

Oh nothing I came to say that you should go home as we have to go tomorrow, you will have to pack your things and also you should take some rest beta. Harsh said while walking inside the cabin.