Chapter 3

Never in my life have I ever written a diary.

But due to boredom, let me try to.

Dear Diary,

Geez, it sounds like what a girl would write.

A message to myself,

No, too cringe.

Report #1

Sounds lame, but this will do.

Report #1

Hello, I am you.

No, no that's bad for an intro.

Report #1

The date is October 5, the year 2019. As of this moment,

I am doing nothing.

Nooo, what am I even writing?

Report #1

The date is October 5, the year 2019. At exactly 8:30 am, I am here, studying Mathematics. Due to boredom and other unknown reasons, I have decided to write down everything that has happened so far. I have also decided to write questions and conclusions to be answered.

Since last week, I have observed that Kageyama has been acting strangely. His moods are more unpredictable and can quickly change. From what I experienced, he appears to be a dangerous being. Rumors have also been spreading throughout the first-years that tend to threaten his reputation. Could this be the reason why he's acting strange?

Moving on, these days, Suga-senpai has also been acting strange. He would often accompany me and talk to me unlike before. Unfortunately, it is hard to observe his actions not only because of the part that we're not classmates nor in the same year, but due to the part that we're not that close at all. I see that I should further evaluate my options before carrying on with the plan.

Hmm.. what else should I write about?

The Karasuno team's practices appear to be quite effective, considering the upcoming practice match with AobaJohsai. These past few training sessions, Tanaka-senpai and Nishinoya- senpai seems to be more teasing and appears to be more suspicious.

Questions:

1. Why is Kageyama acting strange?

2. Why does he seem to avoid me?

3. How can I get closer to Suga-senpai?

4. What can I do about the rumors?

5. How can I make the team blurt out what they're hiding from me?

I guess that's all.

Oh, wait!