Really.

The royal family laughed harder because nobody dares to roast their troublemaker of a nephew. The Princes were teasing their cousin who would whine to Nine and Nine just let him get roasted.

"My son was unable to score huh? Weak." The king said and smirked at Phoom who frowned.

"No... Its not like that." Phoom protested weakly and tugged Dome's gloved hand.

"Teerak... help me here."

"What? Wanna score later?" Dome asked nonchalantly making Phoom gasp and Godt to stand up on his seat. Oh boy, he was so ready to strangle Dome and Phoom right now.

Tee and Bass were holding the tallest Winter creature who was ready to hit.

"You'll let me?" Phoom's brothers elbowed each other while his parents glared at their youngest son.

"Dream on." Dome said and smirked.

"See?! That's what I am talking about! He was not like that before he met him. He was really quiet and no sexual words come out from his mouth." Godt said frustratedly.

"We should see a priest." Tee said and Godt nodded.

"Yes. Lets do that. You've been demonitized by your husband too. May the Lord bless your souls you flirts!" Godt remarked causing the King and Queen to laugh.

"Were you able to score or not?" The second prince asked his cousin who looked rather smug and he winked.

The princes shared looks and they turned to look at Kimmon who smirked and winked. They both gasped and turned to look at their brother.

"Yo, loser. AHAHAHAH!" The two laughed and Phoom pouted.

Dome only looked at his boyfriend with a little smile which means he enjoys seeing his boyfriend getting roasted by his brothers and even parents. Godt was an extra but every remark burns.

"When did my idiot of a son started to like Dome?" The queen asked.

"He tried to hit on him since day one your majesty." Ben, Kim, Tae and Godt said in chorus.

"You also noticed that?! I thought I was the only one who noticed it." Tae said in surprise.

"Hm. You ain't special boy." Godt said and Tee laughed when he saw Tae's reaction. He was so ready to hit Godt.

"He really can't keep his eyes off Ai'Dome." Earth said with a soft smile.

"Copter and Joong tried to pick a fight with them on the first day too. It was funny when they almost tried to kill each other inside the room." Nine said making Tee, Dome and Godt to laugh.

"I really had no idea but we hated each other already when we first met." Dome said and laughed.

"You hated everyone." Nine added making the rest laugh more.

Seriously, those pair of dimples and the sweet smile from Dome makes the older princes smile softly. The smile was indeed healing.

"If you weren't my brother's boyfriend, even I would fall for you." Phoom's brother said and Dome smiled.

"Thanks?" Dome said sounding unsure.

"Hey!" Phoom protested like a kid.

"Chill boy. He's all yours." His other brother said.

Kimmon and Ben's parents are heading over to talk and same goes to Nine's parents.

The others are going to rest for a bit before they'll all have a long serious talk this evening. Godt gave Dome and Phoom a warning glare before they disappeared inside the Kingdom's youngest prince.