Confession

Godt and Tee were still hanging out at the palace with Dome. It was already Monday which means three days away from the ball.

"I heard the nobles and the Princes are going to be paired into the beautiful ladies in this kingdom." Godt and Tee listened to the maids' gossips.

"Huh?"

"I heard it directly from the royal family's guards and also from the horses and carriage's caretaker." One maid said and Tee turned to look at Godt who was frozen on his spot.

So they are really going to be introduced to their fiancee in three days.

"Even the youngest prince? How about his close friends Lord Tee and Lord Godt?" One maid asked.

"Man, Lord Tee is really my crush. He's really adorable and-"

"Handsome."

"All the nobles and Princes are handsome in this kingdom. Stupid."

Tee sighed and rolled his eyes. They were hiding behind the huge wine cabinets while the maids were busy gossiping.

"Back to Prince Dome's close friends, Lord Tee and Lord Godt."

"They are not excused from the arrangement." One maid confirmed and the two nobles hurriedly bolted back to Dome's room.

"Lets leave and see our friends. It was confirmed we are included in that damned arrangement." Godt said and Dome hurriedly grabbed his bow, arrow and sword. He hid them under his cloak then he wore his boots.

"What are we going to tell the guards?" Tee whispered.

"Easy. Tell them we are off to do some hunting." Godt said and Dome grabbed some money.

They grabbed a few more invitations and hoped those special guys they invited will come to the party.

They can't bring clothes and bags with them because it will be hella obvious that they are running away.

"Okay, lets call this the running away mission because we don't want a loveless marriage." Dome said and his friends laughed and they headed to the stables.

"Where are you off to your highness and my lords?" the servant asked and Dome smiled thinly.

"Just... out there to play." Dome said.

"Its boring so we decided to hunt." Godt said and the man's forehead wrinkled in confusion.

"The snow will be a challenge because we'll search for the animal's nest so no worries, we are not crazy." Tee hurriedly added making the man laugh.

"Okay then. So what time will you three be back?" He asked and Dome licked his lips nervously.

"Two." Godt said and they hopped on the horses and left.

"Yo. You're crazy. Its already Ten in the morning and how are we going to make it back at Two in the afternoon?" Dome asked in worry.

"I only said two. I did not specifically said Two in the afternoon or morning. It could also mean two-morrow or Two o'clock the next day or the next week or even next month." Godt said and his friends laughed.

"You're crazy."

"I know. I should have not lied and left you two there so we'll all have a loveless ugly marriage all together." Godt said.

"But you didn't!" Dome and Tee said while laughing.

Pavel paced back and forth nervously. Well, he haven't told his parents about his relationship with Dome and he didn't want to deny his and Dome's relationship too.