New Day

It's a new day. A new opportunity. An exciting one actually. Y/N never thought they would ever really be excited for anything anymore. However, this was indeed different. No matter how cynical the heart, a new job, a new restaurant, the opening of your own restaurant would make anyone jump! Y/N here although didn't show it, their stomach felt fluttery and their heart raced. They even woke up before their alarm and jumped out of bed to get dressed and brush their teeth at least. Alas, it was a new day. A new day...

Here I am. In my car. Driving to my new job. Not even, my new business! My own Fazbear business! I've always sort of been interested in those Fredbear locations. They seemed fun to be an employee at, besides all the screaming kids. Sure, there are some things about it that may not be very convenient to me. People... ordering things... mainly people. But it can't be that bad, right? Nah. Shouldn't. I even got up early and dressed nicer than what I usually wear. That counts for something, right? Anyhow, I already hired other staff members and the things I ordered from my catalogs should be arriving when I get there. Since my radio in my car is busted, I just opened my window, enjoying the fresh breeze. I always enjoyed cold air, I'm not sure why. My new business wasn't too far from home, which is always a plus. The car ride calmed my jitters and after I parked, I hopped out and approached my new business. It looked dark from the inside, but it won't be for long.
"Time to get to work..."
Ah. Yeah. That's right. Work. Won't be as easygoing as I thought. I heaved and unlocked the door.

Time Skip (7:30am)

"Aand... nnnh... done.."
I exhaled tiredly and stood back at all the moving I did. Not bad. Candy Cadet really brings this place some joy. The party cups and plates colorful against the tables. The arcade cabinets shiny and glowed softly with life. Looks a little cramped, they couldn't get me a bigger room? No cool animatronics either. I sighed and turned around. The clock above the doors read 7:31am. Damn. Already? Place is supposed to open at 8am. I sat down at one of the tables and picked up my work packet. It was thick but I pretty much got past all of the business and pizzeria work. Now just for what I need to do at the end of the day.
Paragraph 4.
Salvaging Animatronics.

Huh? What's this?

Congratulations on making the end of your day. That doesn't mean your job is finished though. After every shift, you must check outside in the back alley for any animatronics.

Ooookay... already weird.

Animatronics are often found outside and can be used for valuable parts. The back room can be used for this purpose. Bring the animatronic inside and there should be a cassette player ready for instructions.

What? That's it? Vague. Vague, creepy packet. I'm pretty sure that back room is the only one I haven't really checked. I'll do that later. Almost opening time.

Time Skip (9:00am)

Most of the staff came in early, which was good. Chefs preparing the kitchen, host getting ready to... host. All seems pretty exciting. I had already explained to them what they needed to know. So now, all I gotta do is sit in a dark room and order things. Print things. The works. Doesn't sound so bad. I made my way to the office designated for my lazy butt and sat down. Hey, this ain't that bad. I looked at my terminal. Old computer, printer on the bottom. Weird kids drawings. Two... vents? To the left and right of me. And a cute little bear character on top of the pc. I chuckled and poked at his little belly. "Cutie, I'll call you... Helpy."

I turned on the ventilation and immediately felt cool air pour out of both vents towards me. It felt nice, yeah this ain't so bad. I clicked on the button on the computer to turn it on. The screen spurred to life at me with a blue screen and four tabs. A loud voice pulled me out of tranquility as it threw instructions to me like. Super fast.