Part-2

Bakugou POV:

After class ended, I started walking out when I saw the red head in front of me, he turned around and gave a friendly smile.
"By the way, I'm Eijirou Kirishima! You can also call my Red Riot." He quickly said before running off to his next class. I smiled slightly to myself.

The rest of my classes flew by, and it was soon lunch. I made my way down to the cafeteria. I got in line and got my food before walking around to try and find Kirishima and his stupid friend. While trying to find them, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a blonde haired boy with blue eyes, he kinda looked like the kazoo kid from that American video a while back ((I'm so sorry but I had to-)) He held up sticky note, the note from my mom... it must've fallen out of my pocket.
"Aw, how sweet. A deaf mommy's boy! Isn't that just adorable~" the guys said, he obviously didn't mean it in a kind way. I just rolled my eyes and started walking away. But, he grabbed my shoulder.
"Hey! I wasn't done talking to you!" He snapped at me, his grip was strong... but I got away from his hand and tried to stay calm... although I have anger issues, I've been trying to contain it. I clutched my first and glared at him.
"Just leave me alone..."
"Nah! I wanna see that hearing aid!" He smiled mischievously and reached his hand for my ear, he quickly grabbed my aid out of my ear... I starting hearing ringing as blood dripped from my ear... I didn't know what to do, I was confused, angry, upset, all these different emotions! I then felt a different hand on my shoulder, I turned around... Kirishima.
"Bak..... okay?" I couldn't hear... my ear hurt! I only heard chopped parts of his words, the pain in my ear, along with the guilt of knowing the price of hearing aids, I started tearing up. I looked at Kirishima, trying to read his lips. I had always preferred using sign language, all of my family learned it for me after I turned deaf. Kirishima soon frowned, understanding that I couldn't hear him. He grabbed my hand and lead my the males bathroom. He grabbed a pen from his pocket and a paper towel. He wrote some words...
"Are you okay? What can I help you with? Are you able to turn up your other aid so you can hear me?" He wrote questions down... instead of calling me a freak, he's helping me...
"I-I... I don't know! It hurts! I can barley hear!" I said, turning my other aid up. It was easier to hear... but still hard.

He nodded slightly before grabbing a paper towel, he started gently wiping the blood away. He was being so caring and nice... he doesn't mind my hearing issues, he's helping me. And- he's so close to my face... I only noticed now, but he has a scar on his eye. He smelled like warm lavender.. it was comforting. I planned on calling my mom to ask her to pick me up, which I did, which she freaked out to. Before my mom arrived, Kirishima gave him his phone number and said that I should text him if I ever need to talk. I just nodded and waited for my mom, when she got there she told the principal off... she said that the kid should be expelled. We drove home, all that was heard was my mom screaming that the kid deserved the death penalty. Once we got home, I stayed in my room while my mom tried ordering a new aid for me. While scrolling through my phone, I remembered Kiri. I thought I should probably thank him...

-hey it's Bakugou I just wanted to say thank you for today

I quickly wrote the message and put my phone down before rolling over on my bed. Immediately, my phone dinged. It was Kiri.

Damn that idiot responded fast...

715 Words

That's part 2! Sorry if it's a little shorter! Please correct any mistakes in the comments I love constructive criticism! Tysm for reading ilyyyy!
~love, Author-Chan