1

(Dendy's POV)

Today was a different day, a new student came at our class at a surprise. "Everyone meet (y/n), she is your new classmate introduce yourself"     Ms Quantum said as she went silent for seconds then said something "communication hates me" as she finished saying those words Ms Quantum pointed to an empty sit one chair away from me.

She hates talking huh?

Ms Quantum started discussing some stuffs until she suddenly yelled out loud "Someone answer this equation" then suddenly the new student raised her hand, Ms Quantum said she should go at front and write the answer on the front. Ms Quantum said something we didn't hear until the bell rang.

(Y/N'S POV)

As i went to the canteen this girl in a yellow jumpsuit appeared next to the sit i was sitting "Can i share tables with you?" she asked and i just nodded and continued drawing, she was typing in a screen that just appeared on her hands when she clapped.

She's so cool owò

"hey uh, you know your blue typey thing is pretty cool" i said as she turned her head to look at me, when we both made an eye contact she looked away and blushed. "thanks.." she said, to be honest she looked cute. After that we went silent again

"Nice art"

She said as i looked at her, she was surprisingly leaning to see me drawing clearly. "wow.. Thank you!" i said, and damn whatever this girl said my heart skipped a beat. I think her leaning was too much for me, im such an introvert. I continued aND THEN WE'RE SILENT AGAIN.

"Hey Dendy!!"

I heard someone call so i turned my head on the girl and i saw her looking on a boy with a bandana.

So her name is Dendy, nice name.

"uhh Dendy, is this the new girl?" the boy said "oh yes! You already know her right?" Dendy said, the boy agreed "by the way, did she know you already?"

(Dendy's POV)

"by the way, did she know you already?" KO asked, i was shooked (misspelled on purpose) and started introducing myself "so uh i must have forgotten to tell you my name, im-" she cutted me and said "Dendy, yeah i heard" i was off for a second but she sounded cheerfull still so im not saying she was disappointed. "And im KO!" he said with his signature jolly tone, he lended him a hand and she took it. And for a bit i felt a little jealousy to Ko. They talked and chatted without me so i just typed, definitely jealousy is not obvious in my face but Ko knows that im jealous."hey Dendy" i heard someone called and it was y/n. "we didn't want you being lonely there so maybe lets chat, you know me, you, and ko?" she said and i cheerfully responded.

This was very unlike me