Pinned (Arthur x Roz )

"Cadds! I swear to the gods! Don't you DARE!"

Arthur growled, jumping up and trying to retreive his personal journal from the much taller Satyr.

"Oh?! Hehe! Come on, art. Lemme just peek! You're so secretive, what with your god stuff and all that. Lemme see the dirt!" He laughed, pushing Arthur away with his hoof as he began to flip through the pages. He wasn't really paying attention to what he was seeing, just doing it to get a rise out of the small halfling.

"Cadds! Stop!" Arthur whined, running over to the satyr and huffing. He tried to focus, seeing if he could cast a small spell to get his book back, but, he was too frazzled to even think correctly. There was so much in there, so many secrets and doodles and...oh gods.

"C-c-ads! Really really, seriously, my..my friend! Yes, my best friend. Please.Give it back. I'll give you gold."

The satyr paused, looking down at the small friend with a smile. He snapped the book shut.

"...gold you say...?" He hummed, putting the book on his head, balancing it on his horns. "How much?"

"..I..I dunno..2 pieces?...No! Um, 4? .....8?" The halfling mewled out, watching the sayr shake his head at every offer.

"..Cadds please."

"Heh. you're willing to pay some good coin for this.. Ya know, at first I wasn't really interested in this but now...~" He opened the book again, and his eyes suddenly blew wide. An enormous blush came on his face, and a devilish, oh, so sinner like grin scrawled on his lips.

"CADDS!"

"What is going on in there you two?!" The booming voice of Roz shook both of them to their core. The satyr quickly fell onto all fours, the book in his mouth as he retreated behind a nearby cup. Arthur tried to do the same, but quickly saw the giant walk into the kitchen, looking less than pleased, and having already spotted Arthur he knew it was useless to run.

Cadds opened up the book again, looking at the page. The page had an enormous list of ways that he and roz could have 'fun' together. Fantasies upon fantasies. Even tiny drawings that Arthur made of himself, swooning at his own words. Holy shit. This was amazing!

The satyr peeked out from his hiding place, looking up at the large giant who was confronting Arthur.

"S--Sorry, sir I uh~ I um~ I just..Cadds has something of mine!"

"Oh, does he now? Where is he, I'll get it back for you."

Arthur sighed in relief, turning to go and reveal the satyr to Roz...before another thought crossed his mind.

What if he sees the book? What if he reads the book?! He gulped, shaking his head as he looked back at the giant.

"A-actually, on second thought, it's..it's fine." He laughed nervously.The small halfling was as bright as could be, face red and hot, sweat pooling down his forehead. This was an actual living nightmare. Cadds could be reading everything right now...The halfling ran a hand through his hair, looking up at the giant who simply frowned and crossed his arms.

"E--everything ok? You seem to be in a bad mood." Arthur asked, seeing the overbearing eyes of the god flick down to him.

"I'm fine. Just...my schedule is fucked..I thought I had another town to go for today, and it turns out I didn't have any. I'm starving." He huffed.

Cadds watched closely, closing the book for now as he watched the two interact. He could read the book later, he was more curious about how Arthur was acting now. God. It was so obvious. How did Roz not see this?!