The Beginning

'Long ago, there was a Monkey King named Sun Wukong. He was very resourceful and had great power.

Once, he alone caused a great disturbance in the Heavenly Palace and angered the Supreme God.

"You wicked monkey, you dare disobey the holy law!!" Shouted the Jade Emperor with a sneer. "You shall taste my wrath!"

The Monkey King just took another bite of his peach and laughed as he stood on his rock.

"Tastes pretty sweet to me!!!" He answered the emperor as he threw his half-eaten peach at him.

The peach zoomed passed the emperor's head; he screamed to his heavenly army. "What are you waiting for? Capture him!"

As if of all of one mind, the foot soldiers charged at the Monkey King.

The shadow they cast over him only made his anger towards the gods grow.

With almost no effort at all, the Monkey King picked them off one by one until only him and the heavens remained.

"Is that all?" The Monkey King questioned. " I expected so much more from the GODS!" He taunted.

"Enough of this! Nezha to the rescue!!" She yelled as they jumped from the heavens to fight the king.

She threw a golden spear at the Great Sage, only to leave 3 scratches on his armour.

As they fought, the sky began to shake with terror. Like a fly, Nezha was quickly defeated.

One by one, multiple gods fell from the clouds only to be beaten by the sage.

After battling many who stood between the Monkey King and the Jade Emperor, the 2 were now face to face.

With one last step, the Monkey King grabbed the emperor by his robe, said " You're going down," and threw the god from the heavens to the ground.

The Monkey King had destroyed the Heavenly Army.

It was a flawless victory.

He wanted to become a god, known as The Great Sage.

However, the Supreme Buddha, Ru Lai, was not going to tolerate his contempt of the Heavens and denied him entry.

Ever since that fateful day, Sun Wukong has been imprisoned under the mountain of the 5 Elements."

Here I was, yet again telling the story of Sun WuKong to Jiang Liuer, or just Liuer, in a little shack I called home.

Almost every other day, he would stop by to hear the story.

I don't complain -- in fact, I enjoy the company and I love telling the stories of Sun Wukong.

"It has been 500 years since then." I say as I lean down to Liuer. "But don't worry, Liuer. The Monkey King didn't die. He just... fell asleep."

"Is all of that really true, Lotus?" Luier asks.

"Yes it is," I say, as I pick up a peach, and smile at him. "Of course it's true. They may be legends but they tell the story of our ancestors and the gods and the people before us and teach us lessons that we can pass down onto others and our descendants."

A/N- (Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well! Finally got this one posted! Anyway I hope you enjoyed it! Till next time! Byyyeeee!)