Makoto grabbed the card and shoved it into his right pocket.

Makoto: Will do leader.

He smiled and walked out with Elizabeth in tow. The personas had returned to the sea of souls.

He switched to his main persona, Orpheus, and then started to talk to Elizabeth.

Makoto: Say sweetie, I believe their is new social links in this world. Look at this.

He shows her the card. She grabs it and examines it.

Elizabeth: Quite interesting, I'll look into it. Now, I need you to get some...foreign foods I'd like to try. So could you be a dear and get some for me?

Makoto: Sure. See you in a bit.

*Location- West Wing,Capital. Time- 3:30 pm*

Makoto: Hm...so there is teriyaki. Could I have a pound of this?

Vendor: It'll be worth 10 silver coins, I'll even add a free spice for you.

Makoto: Much obliged.

He payed the vendor and grabbed the teriyaki. He started to sight see the kingdom with a few more items stored in his interdimensional pockets.

He then saw a tournament hosted by a high ranking official. (No it is not the tournament that Tatsumi applied to.)

'Esdeath? What kind of name is that?'

'A name of a busty chick Onii-chan!'

'Whatever you say sis...'

He applied and like what he predicted, most of these fighters were all weak. He only needed to dodge and chop their neck.

Makoto: This is too easy for my liking...what was that Junpei said? Ah yes! It was- "Bro, why the hell are you so strong!?". Now I get it.

Esdeath was facisinated that this teenager had beaten most of these cannon fodder. Maybe she could recruit him to her personal guard, if that isn't the case, then she would use force.

Makoto: Finally done with this.

Esdeath: Congratulations on winning...

Makoto: Makoto Yuki.

Esdeath: Now for your reward...is to join my army!

Makoto: Sorry but no, and frankly I don't care about joining an army.

He walked off the stage...until an ice shard was thrown at him.

He dodged and sent a quick glare at Esdeath.

Esdeath: Tch. It looks like I'll have to force you.

Makoto: Good luck with that.

He grabbed his evoker from his holster and put it to his head with the crowd screaming from terror.

Esdeath: What the hell is wrong with you!?

Makoto: Per...so...na!

"I art thou...Thou art I...I am the master of strings...I am...Orpheus!"

The figure stood behind Makoto with a slight lean and grabbed it's harp and strung the strings.

Makoto: Come at me...

Esdeath sent a wave of ice only for it to be crushed by Orpheus.

Makoto: Is ice only the affinity you have? Guess I'll just play along then...Jack Frost!

Jack Frost came out and absorbed the ice. While ever so carefully making snowflakes appear.

Esdeath: It seems I have met my match. Let's call it a truce Makoto-san.

Makoto: Agreed. Don't want to cause a mass "destruction".

Esdeath: Say, what is your Imperial arm? It is quite nothing like the ones the Capital has, and why waste that power?

Makoto: First off, not telling anything else but it's not an Imperial Arm. It's persona.

Esdeath: Perso...na? Surely you jest...

"We of the World Arcana bless you the Empress Arcana."
Lvl 2
"Your power to create personas of the Empress Arcana has increased!"

Makoto grabbed the card and shoved it into his pocket. Two in one day...what a player.

Makoto: That's what most people say...So I really don't care. If that is all, till next time.

He walked away before teleporting back to Night Raid.

Esdeath: You are truly mysterious Makoto Yuki.

What Makoto didn't know was that he made Esdeath quite "excited".

Angel: Ahhhh! Now to sleep!

_Arsene_: Hold on! What kind of bs was that with Esdeath?! You doing something behind my back bro?!

Angel: I regret nothingggggg!

Bye!

Bye!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Messiah Ga Kill (Persona 3 x Akame Ga Kill)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें