knock knock knock

"Who's knocking so late?" They heard the setter, Takeharu approaching the door. Hana gave the okay and Mai pressed play. "What's that!" Kazuma, one of the middle blockers shrieked. "ITS THE BASKETBALL PLAYER!" Terushima shouted, a loud thud following after him. "Shut the hell up! It's not!" Another boy yelled. Soon all the boys started to argue while Terushima kept pushing the idea of it being the ghost. Hana and Runa high fived almost in tears. "Next room!" Mai giggled pointing down the hall. Lue giggled along side Yachi who was just as blissful Lue was. The next room down was Ubugawa and they were kind of a let down, not being to bothered by the noise or knock. Eri cheekily laughed, taking pride in her team not being as chicken as Johzenji. Earning tongues being pointed at her by the managers of said team.

They went to Date Tech's room next, Mai tried warning the girls that she's positive Kamasake, their vice captain, would rush out of the room and try to polverise them, but the girls sushed her. Once Mai knocked she heard footsteps and urged Yukie to press play. The second the spooky music started to play they heard Kaname, the captain, mention the ghost story he was told. That was followed by Kamasake and Kosuke both persisting it was a prank by Johzenji. "Aone go scare them away." Keiji snickered and heavy footsteps were heard again. The girls all felt chills run up their backs and quickly ran down the hall. The heard the door open and held back their laughs just around the corner. "Okay three more teams!" Kaori grinned, mentioning how they'll get a good reaction from their team.

So they went to Fukurodani's room. Yukie said they shouldn't even knock and just play the music and stick it close to the door so it was amptlified.

"AHHHH AKAASHI!!! THAT STUPID STORY!! ITS THAT STUPID STORY!!" Bokuto could be heard clear as day. "No, I'm sure it's a prank." Akinori sighed. "Are you sure?" Haruki could be heard with a slight wobble to his voice. "SOME ONE GO CHECK!" Bokuto shouted again. "Bokuto stop shouting before you get the coach to come in," Akaashi's calm voice came through, "AKAASHI!" Bokuto shouted again when the spooky music picked up. The girls had to cover their mouths from behind the door to make sure they didn't blow their cover. After a few more minutes of torturing the Fukurodani team they decided to move onto Nekoma. Lue felt her body grow giddy as they slipped towards their room. Her cheeks tingle thinking about how Yaku might act.

"Girls we'll have to split up!" Hana quickly intervened. "Why?" Eri tilted her head to the side, Mai and Yachi following their head movements. "It's getting late and we still have tomorrow to prep for!" Yukie stepped in draping her arm over Lue's shoulder. "Kaori, Hana, and I will help Lue prank Nekoma while you Mai, Runa, and Eri go with Yachi to get Karasuno!" Yukie beamed. The girls agreed to do this quick and went their separate ways. Lue felt all bubbly inside, she actually had friends again. And they were nothing like Sara or Cheadle, they were kind and fun. She held the sweetest smile on her face thinking about how great this week has been getting to know these girls. She felt a small nudge on her shoulder, she looked up to see Yukie smirking at her.

"Who's gave you that smitten look?" Yukie nudged her shoulder again. Hana popped up in front of the two and clasped her hands together, "Are you waiting to see a boy back home?!" She said a little to eager. "H-Huh?" Lue's cheeks grew deeper in shade. "She is!!!" Yukie chirped. Lue started to shake her head while waving her hands, "N-No! I'm not waiting to see anyone back home except my brother!" She persisted still shaking her head. "Oh then is it a boy here?" Kaori grinned leaning into the shorter girl. Lue remind silent, adverting her eyes all over. Hana gasped and dropped her hands on her shoulders, "You have a thing for someone on your team don't you! Just like Yachi!" Her giggle was louder than it was intended to be. "Yachi likes someone from her team?" Lue titled her head up genuinely curious. "Oh yeah! She likes Hinata! But this is about you!" Yukie budded in.

"So which one is it?!" Kaori's eyes sparkled.

"Kuroo?!" Hana questioned.

Lue kept her eyes on the ground.

"Kai!!" Yukie shook the girl.

Lue still remained silent.

"I bet it's that firecracker, what's his name? The one with the blonde faux hawk?" Yukie spoke again, her finger on her chin.

"No way! He's too loud for sweet Lue! I bet it's Kenma! He's the perfect height for her plus he likes video games like her!" Kaori smiled confidently.

Lue clutched her hands tighter on themselves, should she just tell them?

"It can't be someone younger- WAIT!" Hana froze, her eyes staring down at Lue with dazzling stars in them.

"I know who it is!" Her words made Lue snap her head up, her face brighter than a tomato. "Who!" Kaori and Yukie said at the same time facing Hana, who was still staring down at Lue. Lue had it written all over her face letting Hana know she was dead on. "Who Hana! Who!" Yukie rushed out her words getting close to the girl's face. "It's—"

"Shouldn't you girls be in your room?"

The sound of his voice made Lue freeze up. She turned around and locked eyes with Yaku, her face turning into an even heavier shade of red. From behind her the three girls all shared glances, their minds turning into one for that split moment. "Ah! Sorry! Lue was just needing some air!" Hana chuckled patting Lue's shoulder. "We'll leave her in your care then?" Kaori shoved Lue forward, her feet barley able to keep her up. "Bye bye Lue!" Yukie winked at the girl as the three hurried away snickering.

Lue looked back at Yaku with wide, frightened eyes.

Yaku stared at the girl with an unreadable gaze, little did she know, he heard their whole conversation.