two ➴

"Loo! Loo!" The brown haired girl lifted her head and turned after hearing her nickname

"Loo! Loo!" The brown haired girl lifted her head and turned after hearing her nickname. Her dark brown almost black eyes scanned the crowded sidewalk in search of the voice until they landed on a tall boy jumping in the air. She felt herself smile and have him a small wave. "I'm happy I caught up to you!" He panted running over to her. "Was something the matter Inuoka?" Lue stared up at the tall first year boy. "Just wanted to make sure you turned in your club form!" He gave her a thumbs up. She only shook her head and laughed softly.

"I promised I'd do the job didn't I?" She smiled happily walking along side the boy. "Yeah I know! But I was worried you'd back out Loo, you don't know anything about volleyball." Inouka sighed scratching his cheek. "I can learn ya know," She frowned as her arms crossed. Her peppy attitude morphed into a cloud of uncertainty and doubt. Inouka jumped, fully alert of her mood change and got in front of her, his hands waving around her face. "O-Of course Loo!! I know you can do it!!" He tried to brighten her up but it wasn't working.

"I'll go ahead then," She zombie walked passed him and into the school. Lue had one big flaw, she was the biggest over thinker in the world. That was why she hasn't been apart of a club for all three years, why she stayed in the average section of grades, and why she was probably over looked by so many people. She purposely stuck herself as a wall flower. Lue was always thinking of the worst out comes, what if she put herself out there only to be rejected? Nope, so she was settled with being ignored and outshined by everyone.

Inouka has been her neighbor for as long as she can remember. He's the reason she was becoming the volleyball manager, if it was up to her she'd finish out her third year as the wall flower she was. But because Inouka had begged and begged, she honestly couldn't say no to his puppy dog eyes. With a soft sigh she made her way into her classroom, her head bobbing from side to side while still stuck in her own head.

In the middle of the room was a boy being surrounded by taller friends. They were pushing his head down while ruffling with his hair. "Can you knock it off!" Yaku glared up at Kuroo. "Not until you tell the truth," The black haired male smirked. "I am telling the truth," Yaku only glared deeper feeling the pressure of Kuroo's hand trying to shove him down playfully. "Don't believe you~" Their captain purred like the sly cat he was. "Kuroo you're going to cause a scene," Kai sighed taking his seat in front of Yaku. "Come on Kai, you don't really believe that Yaku met our new manager? Hell he's just trying to mess with us, we don't have a manager—"

"Hinako?"

Kuroo hummed loudly as he removed his hand from Yaku's head hearing the libero speak up. He glanced down at his friend only to see his brown eyes fixated on something, someone. The captain of nekoma's volleyball team followed his gaze until it landed on a zoned out girl. "That her?" He pointed glancing at Kai, who returned his question with a shrug. "Since when was she in my class? In my year?" Yaku mumbled aloud. Kuroo pulled out his classic smirk and leaned onto the desk, "Wow you never noticed the girl before yesterday?" He tried to be teasing but Yaku just stared at him.