Part 1💚🪐

And there I was running down the street towards a bus station, trying to get to L.A. I'm sure you are wondering what led up to this, so i will start from when i was born, December 3rd, 1959.

The day I was born my father told my mother, I will never leave you and Spencer, and that was the most bullshit I have ever heard. Whenever I turned 1, he split, ever since then my mother has started drinking and blaming me. She was never violent until I turned 6, that's when she started coming home from bars and pulling me out of bed just to beat me. It got so bad i had to be homeschooled.

When i turned 13, i finally got the courage to fight back, which made everything worse. She started breaking bottles over my head and stabbing me with the remains. Sometimes she would take her cigarettes and burn my back, which led me to have scars on my back.

By the age of 17, i was a troublemaker. I was constantly getting into fights, going to bars, smoking, doing cocaine, and stealing. I had this electric guitar i had bought from all of the stuff i had pawned. I was sitting on my bed playing Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin when she barged into my room telling me to stop making so much noise. When she saw the guitar she had the scariest look in her eyes. She had dropped her glass of only god knows what and started hitting me with it. When she was satisfied with the pain she had inflicted on me, she dropped it and left. I was hurt and angry. I picked up my guitar and slammed it against the wall and yelled "Fuck you, you fucking cunt." After that she came in my room and kicked me out. So, i grabbed my weed, cocaine, and 500 dollars i had saved up and left.

As i was walking down the street, the realization hit me. I was homeless and had no where to go, until i remembered that my cousin Tommy had told me that if i needed somewhere to go, i could stay with him. So i went to the nearest pay phone and called him.

Bold: Tommy
Normal: Spencer
"Hello?"
"Tommy?"
"Uh yeah who is this"
"Its Spencer Hyde? Uhm i hope i'm not troubling you but does that offer still stand, when you told me if i needed somewhere to stay to come with you?"
"Yeah, you know you can stay with me anytime Spooky. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?"
I smiled at his use of the nickname he gave me years ago.
"Can i tell you when i get there?"
"Yeah sure, i'll pick you up at the bus station"
"Okay thanks tom"

Once we hung up i was sprinting to the bus station eager to see Tommy. I pulled out a 5 (idk how much bus tickets cost hehe) and handed it to the driver. I sat in the back getting comfortable for the 4 hour trip from Freeridge.

                      ~4 hrs~
As soon as i got off the bus Tommy engulfed me in a hug, lifting me off the ground and spinning me around. "Okay Tom, you can put me down" I laughed painfully, "I'm sorry i missed you" He laughed, setting me down. "So where are you gonna take me?" I asked while walking to his car.