Jongho: Someone's jealous.

Yunho: Wanna get slap?

Jongho: Depends.

Hongjoong: You're awake now.

You looked at Hongjoong and then you looked up at the ceiling.

Why am I not surprised.....they chained me again.....

Hongjoong: Oh yeah, we.....well Yunho chained you again.

You looked at Yunho and he just smiled at you.

Y/N: Jerk

Yunho: Ouch....

You looked away from him and something caught your eyes.

Y/N: Chan.....

You saw him being chained up like you, but then you heard him waking up.

San: Hey Hongjoong, Chan is waking up now.

Hongjoong: Just in time.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Hongjoong: Now that both of y'all are awake I'm going to need both of y'all to talk.

Chan: And if we don't?

Hongjoong: Simple, I'm going to kill both of y'all

Welp there goes my willing to live

Hongjoong: Now Chan starting with you first. Why did you survive the day I killed you.

Chan just laughed.

Chan: I know my ways Hongjoong, don't be so surprised about it. You know how I am.

Hongjoong: Hmm you do have a point there. So why did you come back?

Chan: Isn't obvious? I came back to kill all of y'all one bye one just like you did to me and the rest of the stray kids.

Hongjoong: Then why did you took Y/N? How come you didn't kill her too?

Y/N: Wait? You were going to kill me?

Chan: What? No I wasn't I didn't even think about killing you. When I saw Y/N with y'all I didn't know what to do but I also didn't trusted y'all with her so instead of killing all of y'all I had to take Y/N with me first and explain everything then I was going to kill of y'all.

Hongjoong: Why? You know you're putting your life on the line to keep her away from us.

Chan: I made a promise to Minho and I don't break my promises, plus why do y'all need her for?

Yunho: She saw me, San, and Wooyoung kill someone so we took her.

Sam&Wooyoung: "We"!?

Yunho: Well me.

Chan: That's the reason why you took her?

Yunho: Yeah now she's my responsibility.

Hongjoong: Well....now that we know I guess we don't need you Chan.

Y/N: What are you doing??

Hongjoong: Yunho, take Y/N out of here.

Yunho: Okay.

You saw Yunho walking to you.

Y/N: Wait! What are you going to do with Chan!?

Hongjoong: What does it look like? I'm going to kill him.

You looked at Chan and he just looked at you.

Yunho: Come on buttercup, let's get you down from here and get you out.

Yunho unchained your wrist and grabbed your arm tight.

All of your focus was on Chan.

Yunho was pulling you away from them.

Y/N: Hongjoong! Please don't kill him I will listen to you and I won't run away from y'all again but please don't kill Chan.

Chan: It's okay Y/N

Y/N: Shut up! Hongjoong please....

Hongjoong just looked at you and he grabbed Chan and unchained his wrist.

You saw Hongjoong putting Chan on his knees.

Y/N: Hongjoong....

Hongjoong made eye contact with you and smirked. You saw him pulling out his gun and placing it on Chan's head.

Y/N: Please!

Yunho: Come on.

You felt Yunho pulling you out of the basement but you didn't let yourself. You were fighting back and trying to run to Chan.

Hongjoong: Well I guess Y/N wants to stay and see you die.

Y/N: Stop!

Before you could do something you saw Chan mumbled something.

I'm sorry......

When you saw him say that all you heard was a gunshot.

You flinched your eyes close but then opened them right away. You saw Chan's dead body on the floor.

Hongjoong: Well that's it for today. Take Y/N to your room Yunho.

Yunho: Alright, come on buttercup.

Your eyes were still on Chan, but you felt anger build up in your body and that's when you pushed Yunho away from you, you tried and ran to Chan's body but you felt someone grab you.

Seonghwa: Stop!

You didn't listen to him. You also pushed him as hard as you can, but that's when all of the ateez members ran to you to stop you. They all grabbed you.

Y/N: Let me go!

Mingi: Stop fighting Y/N!

You didn't care what he was saying you still fought back. You had tears in your eyes, you were a crying mess all you can think about is Chan and his voice going echoing through your head.

I'm sorry.....I'm sorry.....

You kept your eyes on his dead body, but that's when you felt your body being lifted up.

Yunho: You really have some strength in you buttercup, but not enough to stop all of us at the same time.

Y/N: Put me down!

Yunho: Eh...don't feel like it.

Yunho just took you out of the basement and all you could see is San and Wooyoung picking up Chan's body and that's when you saw the door being closed.