Chapter 2

We arrive at the House of Lust. “House” is a misleading term. It was more of a camp, spread over acres and acres of lush forest. There was a white sandy beach full of copulating couples. There were little cabins sprinkled all along the path, from which moans regularly came belting out. Men with six pack abs and women with large breasts strolled by without even noticing you and the god. They only had eyes for each other, tickling and pinching each other with flirtatious giggles. You pass through the camp onto the next House.

The next was the House of Wrath. It seemed that every few feet there were torn punching bags and healing elixirs. This House was more like an apartment complex, and there were blood splatters now and again. Grunts and yells mixed with crashes and falls were heard from within the rooms. It gave an angry and ferocious vibe. The person walking with you nodded at your nervousness and fear, and took you to the next House.

This was the House of Gluttony, and there were buffets in the dinning room. The House was indeed a house, but still very large with much space for the average person to move around. Of course, these were not the average person. They were very overweight and there was a workout room and gymnasium by the dinning room. The bedrooms had large bunkbeds and bedside tables. You shook my head as you looked at the buffet, but still took a few pieces of food. The person kept walking and you continue on to the fourth House.

Chapters will be very short, btw. And not many chapters, either.