"him and jawn are probably heading to school now," you smiled back, "i flipped off awsten."

"what?! y/n, i thought you didn't have it in you," he joked.

"i just got this sudden burst of confidence, i don't know where it came from," you shrugged. you had a feeling awsten was going to make you day a living hell, but it was worth it.

once at school, you did the usual. otto walks you to your locker, you say your goodbyes and you get your stuff out of your locker and go to class. this happens every day, sometimes awsten spices things up by teasing you, but that's only from time to time.

you made your way to your homeroom class, sitting in your usual seat, by your friend travis. you made small talk with travis until class started.

the rest of the class went along pretty fast, you were doodling half of the class period, not really listening anyway. the bell rang and you got up from your seat, making your way out of the class room.

you made your way to your next class, until you heard your name being called. you turn around and see none other then the bright blue haired monster himself and his sidekick, geoff.

"what do you want awsten?" you asked with a sigh.

"oh, getting mouthy huh? i don't like that tone of voice, y'know?" he smirked.

"what are you, my mom? now if you excuse me, i'm going to class now."

you quickly left awsten and geoff behind and made your way to your next class.

the rest of your class periods leading up to lunch were normal, learning about things that won't important to you. the bell rang for lunch and you made your way to the lunch room, looking for your friends.

you found them sitting at the usual spot, you went over to them and smiled, "hey guys!"

your table was a small group, it consisted of otto, otto's girlfriend, grace, travis, and today, lucas had joined you guys for lunch.

"hey y/n!" they all said with a smile.

"what's up?" grace asked.

"not much has happened today, except awsten and geoff stopped me in the hallway today, but it wasn't bad really," you shrugged.

you looked behind you, in the direction of awsten's table. his table consisted of jawn, geoff, elijah, de'wayne, and awsten himself. you caught eye contact with awsten and you smiled and waved cockily.

he rolled his eyes and looked back at his friends, starting conversation.

"what was that about?" travis asked with a small chuckle.

"nothing much, just wanted to shine him on," you laugh.

"you've been so brave today, i'm so proud," otto smiled, patting your head.

"thank you, thank you, please hold your applause," you laughed, making the group laugh as well.

soon lunch ended and you made your next class, dreading it, because this was the class you shared with awsten.

you walked in and took your seat, waiting to see his green head of hair any time now.

he soon walked and smirked, walking past you and sitting in the seat behind you.

"oh, for fucks sake," you whisper.

"what was that y/n?" you heard behind you.

you ignored it, not letting him get to you and soon enough class started. during class he would poke you and whisper things that were unpleasant.

"why aren't you talking now? earlier you were all about talking, now you don't want to?"

you sighed, tapping your pencil lightly, "leave me alone awsten."

"and what about when i saw you and otto driving to school, what was that about, doesn't he have a girlfriend? what does she think about you two hanging out."

"shut up awsten," you mumble through gritted teeth.

"and at lunch, what was with the wave. you seemed pretty friendly then, and back the whole hallway thing and you getting mouthy with geoff and i, i wonder what the mouth could do..."

you had enough, he pushed too far and you were sick of it. you turn around and saw the smirk on his face.

"YOU JACKASS!" you yelled at him, "DON'T TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT OR SWEAR TO G-"

"y/n! awsten! what is going on?"

"sir, awsten is making me very uncomfortable, i couldn't take it anymore."

"detention after school. both of you."

you sat down and looked behind you, awsten had a smirk on his face.

"fuck you," you mouthed, turning back to face the teacher.

"not yet," you hear him whisper.

what. the. fuck.

a/n : ok !!! first chapter is DONE,, i hope you all are enjoying this so far aha. <333