"Shit mane I really miss y'all old asses" Brandon said standing up and looking around. "Well can you miss us outside so we can start that grill I starved myself for this" Emerias said as Cameron agreed.

The men left to go outside and start up the grill. I hand SeNine the meat and he kissed my cheek before walking out said. "Aww the famous couple still as cute as always" Brittany said as Nova laughed.

"Where's my niece?" I asked Nova.

"I send her and the girls to get some more ice and juice since SeNine asked Emerias to" I nodded. Jada has gotten so big on me it was like with Emerias and J'Nari. The kids are making me proud each time I see them.

With the oldest Ej finally took over both of Emerias Businesses with Jnari help part time on one since Cameron retired two years ago. Eric is doing a fine job taking over my organization and he even open up his own clothing line.

It in our family clothing that my mother started as a teen called 23 apparel. Since he know the new generation style he was making a lot of sales. Jnari like I said part time running the ware house and ceo of his own construction company.

Jada became a photographer for some of the top models and famous people. Since Emerias never let her around the dangerous lifestyle she got into other stuff like this. " Ma they didn't have cranberry juice for y'all drinks so I got some grapefruit " I heard Jada little voice.

"It's fine baby" Nova said taking the bags. Jada look at me than ran over pulling me into a big hug. "AZ it feels like forever " she whine letting go.

"I know you've been gone 2 years I missed my girl" she smiled than reached out the grab someone. "AZ this is Qaun Eric's girlfriend and you already know Harmunii " I nodded yes as Harmunii hugged me tight and I felt something.

"Ms.Zilly I missed you since of last visit " she whine.

"Mhmm and I see since our last visit you let crazy ass Jnari knock you up" she giggled.

"Uhhh- I "

"Girl calm down I'm not mad your grown as hell now , do Siah know?" She shake her head no. I nodded understanding how big brothers are. "It's find I won't tell him but you need to say something before the baby come" she smiled hugging me again and turn around .

This quan girl was just looking at me. "Are you gone talk girl or what? I don't bite" she chuckled nervously getting closer to me.

"I'm sorry it's just my first time meeting you and I feel like it's to late since the whole baby thing" I laughed. I know the whole situation about how she got pregnant and Eric tried to hide it from me but knowing my peoples they keep me informed.

I would feel the same if my own boyfriend told me I can't meet his mother because she's crazy. But there's no need for that I can see she's a good girl. "Sweetheart don't mind all that it's never to late let me go first , Hi I'm Eric's mother Nyla Bankz-Sanchez nice to meet you" while holding out my hand she hesitated but grabbed it.

"I'm ShaQuan Sims Eric's girlfriend and mother to Baby Huncho" she smiled and I pulled her into a hug. "You don't have to be scared you're family now and we protect family here" she nodded as I walked her outside.

I looked back "Can you ladies grab the inside food so we can get this party started" I said dancing out the side door with Quan. As we made it outside Huncho ran over to us. "Mommy mommy Uncle Twon showed me how to swim watch this" he said pulling her along with him.

Laughing I went to take a seat. "Hey Zilly wen yu finna came back to the states?" I heard some ask. Knowing that accent I rolled my eyes leaning back in my chair.