"Word One"

"One and tell Nari his better call me before this party"

"I heard you dawg"

We hang up and the first store I hit was Walmart. Needed snacks and food to cook speaking of cook I might have Pooda throw down in the kitchen let me call her next.

Walking in the store I headed straight to the snack section. "Yo Pooda "

"What Ric did y'all finally made it back"

"Yeah and we having a party "

"Party where?"

"Na old house"

"Aww hell yeah want me to invite my girls"

"You could do that and come cook the food for us please"

"Oh no I knew sum been up"

"Please Pooda "

"No"

"I'll pay you"

"....."

"So?"

"2 bands and I'm all yours"

"Deal come by the house by 11 "

"Ugh fine "

She hang up and I laughed filling up my cart with things. Going to the food section I saw a nice pack of chicken so I started to grabbed it. As a girl start to grab it also "oh I'm sorry you can have it" I nodded taking it then placing it in her cart.

"I'm straight here" she smiled showing her dimples.  "Thanks" she said walking away till I stop her. "Wait wait what are you doing tonight?" I asked grabbing another pack .

"I was going to cook dinner and watch a little Netflix why?"

"I'm having party you should come or take that chicken and help us make the food"

She smirked before placing the chicken in my cart. "Fine but you're buying this" I smiled. She helped me picked out the rest of the food and snacks with party decorations. The whole hour we talked liked we knew each other for years.

After I bought everything she helped me place the bags in my car.  "So you want me to follow you home or you'll send the address" I thought about it Pooda will be there in a few minutes and I'll have to meet her because Nari will sleep through her knocks.

"How about you just come with me?"

"What about my car?"

"I can have someone come get it for you"

"What about my clothes?"

"I got it"

Rolling her eyes she just hop inside my car and I grin pulling off. As we made it back to my house I saw Pooda car and I already know she's mad. Parking we got out and she got out hers. "Before you say anything I thought I'll be home in time" she rolled her eyes before walking pass me to grab some bags.

Unlocking the door she stomp pass me mumbling. I shake my head walking back to grab some bags also. The same girl was in the car still looking around "You can get out you know what's wrong?" She got out and walked over to me.

"Is this Nyla Bankz house?"

"Yeah she's my mother"

"So you're Eric?" I nodded laughing. "Oh " she said grabbing the rest of the bags. We walking inside and I closed the door. Showing her to the kitchen she was looking around amazed.