How I came from a family who didn't give a shit about me to one that would risk their life for me. These pass years the Bankz family welcome me with open arms. It was something I was never used to and it was kindness .

My old family was like the survival of the fittest, dog eat dog world. So I'll forever be great full for Ma Zilly. "Who car is that?" Nari asked snapping me out my thoughts. I look up to see a red Jeep in front of the house. "I don't know" I said pulling up next to it.

We got out with both our guns on us and walked to the door. It was crack open so I pushed it open wider . I heard little foot steps "Bre if I tell ya ass to stop running in ya gain it's gone be a problem " I heard a female voice.

Nari smack his teeth "that's fucking Brit voice I know that shit" he said putting his gun up. I did the same as Bre ran out to the front. She looked up and smile "God bubby" she yelled and gave me a hug.

I smiled picking her up. "That's the only person you see BreBre?" Nari said ticking her.

"Haha stoooop Nie I saw God Bubby first" she said as Brit walked in.

"Oh Nari , Eric y'all finally here " she smiled walking over to us. "BRANDON!!" She yelled taking Brelyn from and grabbing a bag. He soon came from the kitchen eating a sandwich.

"Oh what's up y'all boi, don't mind me I just hadda tak' a bite as I full em up for y'all " he said while chewing . "Ewww daddy close ya mouth" Brelyn said making a face.

He mug her and she laughed. "Here's the keys Nyla left behind its to the house , mini house in the back , the mob organization and Mckevel organizations " we nodded as I took the keys.

"Good luck " Nari said pushing him. Brandon smack his lip before eyeing him. "You luck we have to go young blood or I'll box yo dump up ass" he said walking away and hand Brit his keys.

They left to get in the car. "Where you guys heading ?" I asked. "We gone see my Fave Cuzzy" he said making a face walking to the door.

"Oh  y'all boi be good and don't give Cam a hard time" he said with out turning around.

"We got you!"

He nodded before walking out the door. I look back at Nari with a smirk. This was our first day back home and we needed to let everybody know we're here to stay.

A party at the Famous Nyla Bankz house would be epic. "I love that crazy look in your eye what's up?" He asked having me the same look back.

"House party "

"House party?"

"Yeah"

"I mean I like the idea but if AZ find out we dead not normal dead either "

I smack my lip "She won't know I'll turn off the cameras for the night and say I was testing them" he was hesitating at first but finally agree to it. "Alright but like last time you on ya own AZ is one person you don't get mad, and on that note I'm going to sleep wake me up when it's pass 12" he said walking away upstairs.

I shake my head before grabbing my keys. I wanted to start getting ready for this party now so everything should be ready later. As I luck the house up I called Ej getting in the car.

"Hello"

"Yo Ej we just land like 30 minutes ago but I got sum to ya"

"Damn and y'all just telling me but Ight"

"Get the word out that there's a party at the old Nyla Bankz house tonight"

He smack his teeth "AZ gone kill your ass but I got you jit"