"I can just come home with you baby" Pooda said walking towards me. But Ohaji stop her by snatching her back by her hair "That's it GET YA FUCKING ASS IN THE CAR NOW FO I PUT A BULLET IN YA ASS GURL" he yelled holding her by her neck.

She smack her lips before getting in the car. These younglings are crazy probably more crazier then we used to be. "Ight Cam we heading to the twins house I'll be home around 2 since Faith have an appointment at 3pm that she said last minute " Ej said as he hope in his car.

I could hear the two fussing  as they pulled off. I did the same talking off straight to home knowing my baby had something good breakfast made for me. With practice only being two hours today I had time to stop her and ask to make me the good stuff then leave it before she goes to work.

Gabby actually been around since a few months before Christmas and I wouldn't want any other women besides her. She showed me real love something no female ever showed me beside my own family members. She turn a player like me into a faithful man, I even thought about proposing to her.

With both of my cousins gone it made me realize life's to short. Everyone have someone and a child making their own family. Emerias got Nova , Brandon got Brittany and Nyla got SeNine and all together have kids.

At first I didn't care because I always had Kyla but things change. I met Gabby through Kyla so I do appreciate her for that and all the good memories we spend together.

The lesson I learn from this whole situation put me in a better place. And after the talk with Nyla it open my eyes to a lot. Now I'm ahead of my father's family organization with a soon to be fiancé, helping take care of my little cousin while training the new generation.

I couldn't have been more blessed right now. Pulling up to my house I went into my underground garage. Turning off my car I got out but I felt like I wasn't the only one. "Good look for telling my Little cousin" he chuckled.

"Kid was just at the right place right time that's all" he said turning around in the chair that in the corner. "I see you got in with out setting off my alarm still got it huh, same ole OG" he grin.

"You can say that but I just came to tell you something "

"And what's that?"

"That kid Ej, Emerias oldest I can see he's going to do big for now but the other son is who I'm more focused on and can see clearly "

I raised an eyebrow "how do you know about J'Nari? You haven't been around in a while since you know" I said talking about the whole Emerias situation.

"I have just in the shadows , with Taron being around you guys a lot I had to keep a close eye because you never know who can stab you in the back ... unfortunately that female cousin of yours did a fast one on me and send a mole instead of her but I've been watching and that Nari kid going to be another Nyla I can see it now" he said nodding his head

Tazonie was always an OG in the streets even after he stop to do music. He had an eye to see the savage in anyone. He knew Nyla was going to over pass Emerias . "You really think so, Nari just a little soft right now" I said from how I see him.

"That's what you see but he was just like Nyla when she was younger soft but Momma Nye started to train her at young because she was a girl and to soft for the lifestyle we lived. With that kid living near Nyla and learn from her he will be the next star kid of his generation "

Taking in what Tazonie said I could really is it. "I can see you now" he nodded his head.

Meanwhile back at Emerias's

Emerias new house
Back yard
Same time their time
J'Nari Bankz || Zone

"How the girls look?"

"They Ight but it's nothing like them Loud Stone girls thoo" Eric said as we dap each other up. We've been outside by the pool since he came back from training. It's a Saturday and the sun was about to set. I could to stay outside all day if I could.

Loud Stone would always be to hot or to cold but here it's nice and warm. "I hear you but I can't wait to start school man since the year almost over with " I said.

"It's not that bad mane it's great my nigga I'm like the only black kid there so they treat me like a king or something "

"Dead ass"

"Yeah m-"

"ERIC NARI COME INSIDE PLASE!" I heard my mama yelled. I suck my teeth before we got up to go inside. When we walking in I say my auntie Zilly standing by two girls while holding Twon. My mother was sitting down while Jada talked to the girls.

"Sup Zara Sup Harmunii " Eric said to the girls and they smiled running to him. "No Zara don't do it" he said the the taller girl with long curly blue hair. "Hi Eric" the Zara girl said pinching his cheeks while laughing. He rolled his eyes pushing her off him. "Stop that shit!"

"Eric language "

"Sorry" he said but my eyes stayed on Harmunii she looked so cute with hazel green eyes, high cheek bones , short curly black hair. She catch me looking at her and she blushed looking away.

All of us went to sit down and my auntie looked at me. "Nari you'll finally will be able to starting school next week and since it's a private school you'll be riding with these two plus Eric in the mornings and afternoon " I was happy on the inside to here I'll be able to see her face all the time.

"This is Zara she's 16 and Harmunii who's 12 , these are SeNine assistant messiah little sisters they live with him and his girlfriend next door to me. I see you guys being good friends, we don't have family besides each other okay"

All of us said yes mama. "Alright Eric can you grab Twon's bag " he got straight to it. "Girls your staying my house till Arian gets back okay" they nodded their head falling Eric out the door.

I walked up to stop her before she leave. "Umm AZ can I start training like Eric I'm at the age" she smiled tapping my head. "Sure Zone you can start after you get the first week of school over with" I smiled nodding my head.

Closing the door and locking it I went upstairs to my room. This new life is going to be great I can see so for. I get my Bestfriend back close to me, I'm closer to my Az, pops will always be home now and I get to be with two cute girls everyday I'm loving it.

Making this move has been the best thing our family could have done. I just wished Ej could have been with us and Uncle Taron could see us now. Its fine though I learned the hard truth about life last year. And no matter the case I'll make my family proud.

It's only a little bit of us right now so the kids now are the new generation well that's what Cameron call us. I can't give our family a bad name so any of the soft things I used to be on I can't do that anymore.

I need to be a protector just like everyone else. Almost everybody can defend their selves , I think it's my turn now.

Excuse any mistakes