Hell In The Hallways

Start from the beginning

Shit, she was laughing at him. 

Arthur grabbed his journals and nearly stumbled over his own feet while fleeing from the cafeteria. Not only was embarrassed but he was right. He knew she'd laugh at him. He knew the others would talk about him to her and she'd realized just how much of a loser he was. 

"Where ya goin, Artie? We weren't done with ya!" Brock called after him. The twins high-fived each other, so very proud of their actions. 

"God, what a creep..." Angela, one of popular girls of the school scoffed, checking to make sure that her lip stick was just right. 

"Who was he?" _____ asked, watching as Arthur ran out of the cafeteria. She had caught him staring at her but she figured he was daydreaming by the blank expression on his face. Still.. she couldn't but notice his pretty green eyes. 

"He's no one." Angela stated, pulling out a travel size mirror and fixed her hair. "Trust me, _____. You don't want to get involved with that retard." 

"Right.." _____ brushed her hair behind her ear before going back to the food on her tray. After watching Arthur's nose bleed, she lost her appetite. She listened to her so called friends continue talking about whatever was trending or what movie they plan on seeing on Friday. 

"You should totally come with us to the cinema! Texas Chainsaw Massacre is gonna be a hit!" Brahm wrapped his arm around ______'s shoulder, his Letterman jacket giving him more of an asshole vibe than usual. "It's one of those drive threw theaters where you can just sit in your car and watch it under the night sky. It's real romantic."

"That does sound nice.." _____ softly smiled. She was new and going to the movies with some friends didn't sound like a bad idea. "Yeah. I think I might do that."

"Sweet, I'll make sure to pick you up around seven Friday?" 

"Sure.." _____ gave a nervous smile. She really wanted to fit in more than anything. What was the harm in letting the jock take her out for a date? "I'm gonna go to the restroom real quick." 

"Oh perfect, I'll go with you. I need to powder my nose anyway." Angela stated, getting up from her seat. _____ was hoping she wasn't going to join her but said nothing about it. "I really like that skirt on you, the color goes so well with your skin." 

The two girls headed towards the bathroom, walking in and freezing up at the sight. Arthur was the sink, trying to blot the blood away from his nose. Did he not realize he was in the girl's bathroom. Angela made sure to get his attention by shrieking at him. Arthur jumped at the sudden scream. 

"Ew! Get Out! Pervert!" 

Arthur stared at the two of them, startled. He must have been so concerned about finding the closest bathroom that he didn't bother to see if it was the boy's bathroom. Arthur held a tissue to his nose while rushing past them. 

"I'm s-sorry!" He said shakily while walking past the two girls. 

"Hey, wait.." Arthur left before _____ could stop him. She at least wanted to make sure he was okay. The bathroom door closed, leaving the two girls alone. Angela scoffed and walked to the mirror. 

"Oh. My. God... there's blood everywhere." She turned the sink on and let it run the blood down the drain. She noticed that Arthur had forgotten his journal on the sink. She grabbed it and flipped through a few pages. 

"Did he leave that? We should give it back to him." ______ walked up to Angela, who was snickering at the pages. 

"And miss out on this? You should read some of these, they're so bad." She laughed while showing _____ some of Arthur's writings. From _____ could tell, it seemed he wrote about a lot of dark things. A lot having to do with mental illness and his condition.