♡ριεαsε hσιÐ mε ♡

Start from the beginning

        Now, you would think Gideon would leave them alone after this, but nope. Gideon was a very determined person, a person that had to finish goals to the point it was toxic and has intoxicated multiple people. Gideon..was a rather narcissistic person, he didn't want to admit it, but he knew it was a problem. Yet he never seemed to be able to accept it, the fact that he's a rude person who has hurt so many people..its a hard fact to face, but it's a fact some have to consider to face. He didn't know how he became like this, maybe it was because of the amount of times he's been spoiled as a child. His mother just let people walk over her like a mat, his father was too much of a coward to speak up against Gideon, and Gideons fans just admired him and flooded him with compliments. To the males perspective, he thinks he had every right to be doing such actions, it wasn't his fault. It was everyone's else's fault, they turned him into this, they made the monster thats called Gideon. It was all their fault..not Gideons. Well to Gideons perspective thats just the way he thought of his whole situation itself. Even after the apocalypse situation, he didn't change a single bit. He was humble for a while..that was until he started to gain self confidence again. It isn't bad to have self esteem, but there's a difference between having a healthy amount of an ego to a big amount of self esteem to the point someone can be considered ignorant and a narcissistic person. The fact that he started exercising and eating healthy just raised his ego even more, the compliments just grew and more people wanted him, admired him, adored him, all these compliments filled Gideons mind. They slowly became him, they slowly captured him as he became what everyone told him to not be.

       "Woah, woah, woah! You think I'll let my Dipper go with some random stranger? Pff- as if! C'mon baby, get away from that weirdo!" Gideon exclaimed as he got up slowly, he brushed off any dust that was left on his outfit, his hands ran through his hair as he shot Bill- or well "William" a glare.

       "Look..giDeoN- Dipper was never and will never be yours. Ya see, me and this fellow cutie are going off to buy food so our bodies don't starve to death! Pinet- I mean Dipper, does in fact acknowledge me and knows me! Unlike you!", Bill laughed as he saw the male glare at him, the brunette just stayed silent as he tried to keep up with his breathing, gosh he wanted to leave so badly, Bill then put up an accent while continuing, "And..ahah..don't call him baby, it's a nickname only lovers do, I suppose. And that is NOT what you two are! Now thee William and thy Dipper must now leave, so move along peasant~" Bill then glanced at Dipper who was slightly giggling at Bills exaggerated british accent. The brunette seemed to have calmed down, but his grip against Bills hand didn't change. The blonde gently smiled at the male and looked over at the pissed Gideon. It was as if his face reddened due to anger..and Bill honestly thought that only happened in cartoons.

       "Okay, William. I see how it is, but let me just tell you.." Gideon walked towards Bill and Dipper, the males faces making eye contact and glaring at eachother as if it would kill them, "Dipper is mine. And I took claim of him whether you like it or not, and if you're going to try to steal him from me then you bet that I'll beat your ass and fuck the shit out of shorty over here, so he knows who he belongs to. So give me back what belongs to me, and we can part ways as equals. You didn't claim Dipper like I did, hell I don't even think he knows you and you're just lying with your blonde ass! So give him back, otherwise we will cause a scene. I don't like seeing him with other men that touch him like I should be touching him." Bill..well he was overall disgusted by the males wording, who in the ever loving fuck says that- oh well Gideon is Gideon, so of course he'll say stuff like that. Silence was followed as the blonde tried to process the entire situation, usually Bill would just kill the person annoying him, but he isn't Bill in town. He's William, and he couldn't reveal his identity otherwise the Pines would immidietly try to beat his ass again and so many stress would be put into him again, he's been in that state for so many years and he doesn't want to go back. And with his new form, he doesn't even know if he can feel pain or even find it funny! Gideon reached his hand out for Dipper, trying to make physical contact with the now frightened brunette, but before Dipper could run away from Gideons hands or before the male could even touch the brunette, Dipper was immidietly pushed into someone's arms, or well Bill took him in his arms quickly. With the protective position, Dipper was stunned, but melted into the embrace of the blonde. Bills arms were hugging the brunette as Dipper simply held Bills hands gently, Mason trying to catch his breath as he cherished the somewhat hug. It was odd, he didn't know why, but he felt safe anytime Bill had made any contact with him. His heart fluttered as he felt warm inside, he just wanted to close his eyes and hug the blonde anytime he could- oh what was he thinking. Maybe he just liked hugs.