13

I stared at his cold lifeless body before me, if it wasn't for the gaping hole in him you would think he was peacefully sleeping. The blood was washed away by the pouring rain but I could still feel it on my hands...I did this...I killed him. My stomach churned and my mouth began to water as nausea took over me. Strong arms took me off the ground, I watched as we got further away from his body, wishing that he would stand up and all of this wasn't real...

The tall man by the name of Konro carried me home. His lips moved to utter words that I couldn't hear, my mind was focused on the man that now lays lifeless on the floor, my one and only love now gone by my hands.

Why was it that my love never wavered once knowing he killed my sister? I should have been furious- apart of me was... but I was scared to let go of him, I've lost so much I couldn't bear to lose him.
After talking to him that night I knew he was still out to get (YN) he wouldn't reason with me and I couldn't let him take another life.

But...I don't want to be left alone

"Yua-stop!"
"Huh?" His hand gripped tightly around my wrist. I was zoned out in my thoughts I didn't realize what I was doing. "I leave you for one second-" he sighed "listen, things will get better...there's a baby growing inside you, you have to stay strong, please" he skilfully took the knife out of my hand and put it away.
"Why do you even care? You don't know me!"
"I know (YN) and she would be devastated if she knew what you were trying to do" he looked down at me, giving a stern look. I hid my face in my sleeves "why did this have to happen to me?"
"Shit happens, but we keep moving forward...I want you to keep your head up" he held me close to him, tilting my head so I looked directly in his eyes. "You're going to be a mother, and we are all here for you" he formed a small smile.
————————————-
The next few days I couldn't even look at my self in the mirror without seeing Kaito. He was everywhere, from his clothes, books, shoes...I could hear his voice sometimes and remember how he would hold me when he got back from work, the little kisses he would give me in the morning...my heart ached.

With the help of Konro, I buried him in the back garden. I go and talk to him every day, give him updates on the baby. "I didn't want anyone coming to visit me but Konro insists on making sure I'm okay, he even cooks for me, he says I'm getting thin" I let out a soft laugh as I place the flowers down.
————————————-
"Morning!" A hand finds it's way onto your bottom giving it a squeeze.
"Morning" you blushed washing some of the fruit you bought at the market. Beni leaned into the kitchen counter beside you with his elbow. "You're in a good mood" you told him
"After working day and night this past couple of days, the house is almost finished" he smiled
"Ooo can see it?"
"Nope, not until it's completely finished and then we can celebrate" he kissed your neck tenderly making you melt.
"We can have a mini celebration right here" you kissed him intensely "the guys are in the other room...if your quiet we can definitely do it" he smirked. His tongue explored you mouth as he cupped your right breast massaging it. He brought you up on the counter not letting you go.
"Hika, what games should we play today?" You heard Hina's voice outside the kitchen door. "Beni!" You whispered but Beni was too focused on getting your breasts out. "Beni!" You semi shouted as the door opened. "Ohh (YN) can I have some fruit?" The twins asked "S-Sure" you fixed your hair while Beni was fake searching in one of the cupboards.
You couldn't wait to move into your new house with Beni.
—————————————-
Meanwhile at courtesan club
The group of ladies gathered together for a meeting "Tsukuyo, there have been rumors concerning fire force 7" Tsukuyo sat at the head of the table, her long pitch-black her flowed down her back and her golden eyes scanned the room. "What rumors? Is it about Benimaru?" She folded her arms "y-yes apparently he's found a woman-" the room gasped
"No only lady Tsukuyo was supposed to have him she's an Oiran*" they muttered among themselves. The sound of breaking glass silenced the room. Tsukuyo had thrown her matcha 🍵 cup at the wall. "How dare he do this to me! Are they married?" She asked, the room answering with a unanimous "no"
"good" she smiled.
Beni wasn't big on the idea of sleeping with courtesans but that didn't mean he never found his way there before; drunk, and unusually happy. He stumbled at the front gates and they helped him inside. Because of Beni's status they took him immediately to Tsukuyo, she was known for her beauty and Beni could see first hand why. They closed the doors behind him, she knew that if he slept with her, she would acquire a new level of status.

She greeted him flirtatiously, her kimono hanging dangerously of her shoulders as she strolled over to the man. "I never thought you would find your way here...I guess even men like you need to satisfy their needs" her leg rubbed Beni's crotch, she guided him over to the small table with her large bed closed off by a thin drape of delicate fabric in the back.
She poured him more sake, which Beni happily gulped down. The black-haired woman teasingly dropped her kimono and pushed Beni down, Beni watched but didn't speak. "Let me take care of you" she whispered on his lips. Her hand was already in his pants stroking him, Beni closed his eyes enjoying the sensation. As Tsukuyo moved further down to finish the job, light snores filled the room. Beni was asleep. Tsukuyo never felt so disrespected, from that day she vowed to get Beni at whatever cost.

A/N: Oiran = top ranking courtesan.
Thank you guys for reading! ❤️